DX » Community » Reviews » Lovely Stealing Money Cat Coin Bank with Meow Effects - Brown (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaremaku on 11/25/2014

Pros: is a really good present for all ages, the sound of the cat is so cute and we haven't any problems about the coin recollection using Euros. So satisfied with it :) Cons: well, if you really want to use it like a coin bank, maybe is not very practical. Read more

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byHeksa90 on 09/20/2013

The money stealing coin bank has been a lot of fun. It has been very durable and it does not use much electricity so you don't have to change the batteries often. The sound effects are fun and good quality. The coin bank doesn't have much capacity, mine got full of approximately 40 euros worth of coins.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySatoshiSonicCHL on 02/18/2013

Very cute. It is ideal for a gift. It is practical, meets what it says to do and you can use all the currencies of Chile. The compartment to get the coins is easy to open so you can get the coins smoothly. The mechanical sound of the product but is not a point to consider. Packaging should be in a more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoraLobbut on 12/17/2012

This is a complete lovely gift for kids (and adults who loves cats, as I am). tts manufacture is excellent, works exactly as the videos and looks just like the photo. Once you put the coin and press, the super cute cat steals the coin. My nieces had a ball playing with it. The mechanic sound it makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylampkina on 12/11/2012

an awesome item for kids, great gift! the cat is very cute, the colors are vivid. worth the investment comes with a manual in Chinese, but with easy to understand drawings the only problem is the packaging. it protects the product well, but is not very pretty, so if you want to give gift to someone, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynwonknu on 12/05/2012

Bought this to surprise my loved ones actually, as I have been yearning to buy one for quite a long time. For this price, you cannot get it anywhere else, even if compared to local market stores. Very cute and it definitely works after you plug in the batteries. No setup or installation required, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriumplus1 on 11/19/2012

-Incredibly cute! Encourages people to save their coins and make regular deposits. The box-like decorations are adorable. Even the "lid" of the box has a fake corrugated cardboard edge. -The batteries last longer than I expected. I think it's because it's only "on" for a short period,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqueimporta on 11/15/2012

- Its a cute product. - The perfect gift for a children, cat lovers, otakus and any person because it's a really nice gift. - you can teach childrens to save money in a fun way. - The build quality seems good. - the box was a bit damaged but i can't see any other con for this product. - does not include ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKermite7 on 10/19/2012

no need to give it some food. Works all the day ! Win a few money and girls love it. We nice price (I saw for 30$ on other japan website) Need batteries if they are not hight level current voltage it will not take the coin. I was worried it was break during the sending. It 's a delicat toy. it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarklink007 on 10/16/2012

A great gift for person who love kittys, the box is very great and the action of taking the money form the cat is lovely, you will like this, the sound is a little lower but ok, good for saving money and specially to see the little cat for a short time steeling your coin maybe if you are thinking on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections