Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 03/16/2014

Nice big toy, bigger than the spiders in my area - thus quite scary. The "hairy" feet are also funny. The price is not-so-low for such a little toy, but one has to keep in mind that solar cells are not-so-cheap, either. The REAL problem is the fact that you need a very sunny day (outside) to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymodreamarin on 02/27/2014

Quite scary-looking and quite big - definitely bigger than the usual spiders found in my area. It needs a powerful light - either summer sun in a clear-skies day, or a lightbulb at a close rqange - to move. Also, not very reliable. A wire broke after less than a week of "use" (actually I used ... Read more

Solar Spider 1 Solar Spider 2 Solar Spider 4

0 0 0

• posted bySandyepay on 02/23/2014

This product is overall good, and is a good thing to use if you want to pull a prank or scare someone, it will keep still until it is lit with light, then it moves according to the intensity of the light that you shine on it. The solar panel fell out a little bit, but it was easily placed back, the texture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandyepay on 02/23/2014

This product is overall good, and is a good thing to use if you want to pull a prank or scare someone, it will keep still until it is lit with light, then it moves according to the intensity of the light that you shine on it. The solar panel fell out a little bit, but it was easily placed back, the texture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesolder on 09/11/2013

This is a huge solar spider. It's big and scary enough to freak people out at first glance. Its great for playing jokes on people. The legs don't actually move like a real spider. The whole thing just shakes. Still, it's enough to give it some movement and add to the scary effect. The plastic legs aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoamann on 06/11/2013

this is so cool! this is lock just like spider and this is actually move like spider... i was really scared when i got the package because i thought that this is real spider. the price is a little bit expensive cause in ebay i could by it in 1.99 dollar. and the quality is not the best! this is amazing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymahszamanda on 03/13/2013

Very nice and funny solar spider, when you put in the sun, the spider begins shake fastly and when you remove the sun, immediately stop . Is much fun, besides the spider seems that is true. If you want disassemble the spider for see the circuit, is very easy and interesting know how to is produced solar ... Read more

Solar Spider .

0 0 1

• posted bygtr2501 on 02/10/2013

Otimo toy, the material is good and desing otimo really looks like a tarantula spider. Vale resaltar that because it is a toy powered by solar energy is very clean and education for people with little knowledge to learn about clean energy. I put a rechargeable battery to store elergia during the day,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaxpezzin on 01/05/2013

I really like these solar toys, and my children are very happy when they win ... already bought the site more than 15 of these toys ... recommend buying especially for children ... I like to give educational toys for my children, and this surely is a gift that I recommend to all parents ... let the kids ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTessa25 on 11/30/2011

Funny, scary - you can scare girls, moms, kids, your friends, or just enjoying the working process. really nice outlook - it's so natural. The spider has soft surface. It works (using sun energy) - doesn't need any batteries! You need only direct sunlight - in cloudy weather or in the room it won't work ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections