DX » Community » Reviews » Sunsonny SM-8509 1000dpi Wired 5D Gaming Optical Mouse
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySsevcikm on 12/10/2013

- fits in the hand well - nice design - works perfectly well even after a long time of use - good construction and material, seems sturdy - good weight - the scrolling has stopped working after a few months, which is pretty annoying (although this has happened on a few previous mice, so it is very likely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySsevcikm on 11/05/2013

- the look of the mouse is pretty nice, looks similar to professional gaming mice - quality materials and construction - the weight of the mouse is quite comfortable, gives a good feeling while using it - after a few months of usage, scroll wheel started to struggle - when i use it, it starts zigzagging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmle on 10/20/2013

Very good price, nice design, works just fine and I have had it for a good while already. I didn't like too much the side buttons because at first I sometimes clicked on accident while browsing the Internet and it took me back. I should add that I don't use this mouse for gaming purposes, but for everyday ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byED209 on 08/23/2013

This is a nice gaming mouse at a very nice price. It's a genuine gaming mouse for the chinese market that comes packaged nicely. It has a versatile shape that allows it to be comfortable held in a variety of ways. None really. I wonder if the green area should light up? The red LED shines through when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantiagoxs on 07/11/2013

is comfortable, is what I thought goes well in hand, is sensitive, very cute, every time I'm using a little more like the truth is a charm, is comfortable, it's all the perfect alcanse, user thought gammer, very very good carries significant weight, you realize that its quality is good. no lights as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashimono on 06/24/2013

Well built, nice design. The green part is radiant, nice to look at. Does not need the installation of third party drives (like those gadget with the stupid small CD all in chinese) Price could be lower, the writtens in chinese should not be there, the arrows indicating the laterla buttons could be removable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesareneto on 04/25/2013

That is a real good mouse for a cheap price. Works well on gaming, and so far no mouse bugs or lockdowns. Fits nice in hands and it is easy to work with. The design is great, has some green spots on the side, would be more nice if the light from the botton were also green... it is red. It seemed a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucadino on 03/05/2013

Low cost and perfect in both gaming and normal use of the computer. Arrived after 20 days but it was worth it! Initially, the most obvious problem will be used to click precisely one of the two buttons on the side, but after a while you get used to it, the keys can be used both in-game, both in scrolling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStebay88 on 03/04/2013

Before this mouse I had a generic mouse that came with my desktop so a mouse that better fitted my hand was nice. The mouse is light and works perfectly and has for the past 7 months. The buttons on the side can get a bit annoying as for me I have no real use for them and when I started using the mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarnold on 01/31/2013

comfortable mouse big enough for even large hands precise movement decent build quality good design Durable I got the shiny plastic, not the matte that I had hoped for. Therefore it smudges easily. The fwd and backward browse buttons get in the way sometimes, it's easy to push them by accident. I've ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections