DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Ultrasonic Range/Distance Meter with Laser Guide (0.5m~18m/1*6F22)
Customer’s impression:
Value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRon1007 on 11/22/2014

pros: price Cons: accuracy ,ease of use difficult to find the best way to operate but for the price it is a good bargain not for professional use Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byRicardo24 on 11/19/2013

cheap and portable device. makes fast measurement. package includes battery. very useful for non accurate measurements. very informative screen with memory function. device can very easy calculate length, square and volume. don't allow take measurement between narrow wall. laser pointer does not visible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

If you are in the architecture business or even if you are just trying to remodel your home by yourself, this is a very good tool to measure and make your shopping much more accurate. You can decide what size of couch you should by and how much longer cable you should by to install that HD TV. It is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalbero78 on 05/15/2013

It works as promised. It comes with a battery included. It has an on/off switch. The building quality appears to be acceptable. It's a bit too big, it is not that portable. The battery is a 9V. Therefore not so easy and cheap to find a replacement when necessary. A bit too expensive maybe. I will give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshiftyset on 03/01/2013

great measure device, relation between price and quality is awesome, im really glad with the product. its really precise, i love the surface and volume options, i have saved a lot of time, im doing some makeovers at home and its really helpful, im very happy with it. it looks kind of a toy, but i dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhumbertofavero on 07/03/2012

Very, much very easy to use, the price too is good for this equipment. It show many options for using, to many sizes, and kind of environment. Lacks precision. Sometimes it show the differences for two marks. I don´t have one hundred percent of trust in its measure. I like this product, but I don&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBudapest on 09/15/2011

Very easy to operate even without instructions The activation of the laser pointer on simultaneous measurement trigger button makes sense - this is the way it correctly made Precise to the cm - if the measurement is incorrect it's operator error - did not follow instructions regarding boundary interference ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBudapest on 09/06/2011

Reasonable build quality Comes packed with batteries - ready to use Has a nice bubble level Very ergonomic No brainer to use but a quick read thru well written I found it pretty accurate and reproducible results Flashing icons are pretty intuitive to work out - needs no assumed techical knowledge Garish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetelitsa on 07/14/2011

- Quick measure - Stable results in appropriate cases (see cons) - Has different useful modes (length, square, volume, sums of sequence measures) - Has the level built in (helps get more exact results) - Nice beeper - Informative LCD (shows measuring mode; shows what dimension you're measuring now) -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byturandilek on 03/07/2011

affordable. is able to measure speed. continuous measurement can be empty spaces. present a simple calculation of area and volume. strong laser light. measurement can be made comfortable during the day. very difficult to do with laser targeting. necessarily need to do to make the targeting measure. the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections