DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Ultrasonic Range/Distance Meter with Laser Guide (0.5m~18m/1*6F22)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• a very practical measure length

posted by turandilek on 03/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

affordable. is able to measure speed. continuous measurement can be empty spaces. present a simple calculation of area and volume. strong laser light. measurement can be made comfortable during the day.

Cons:

very difficult to do with laser targeting. necessarily need to do to make the targeting measure. the laser should have a separate key. goods in the rooms with a very high margin of error. need to make continuous measure of control. can not trust the measurements. a little older. Although smaller than the measurement could be made easier.

OtherThoughts:

very good quality in terms of price. amateur sizes easily available. terazisinin water is a great advantage. I wish I had the laser light can be controlled separately. Measurement is not more than 18 m lengths. aldigima in general do not regret this product. I would recommend to those who work as engineers map the emergency measure. Do not but this product is very important for you to use very precise measurement. for amateur use, and simple measurements. Measure and continuously controlled.

Bottomline:

thanks deal :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections