Looks like a real apple keyboard.
Small and good for keeping on your desk. Doesn't work good with my cellphone. I've bought this one to use with my cellphone when traveling by motorcycle. The main idea was to write blog posts during the traveling but the keyboard doesn't keep the sync for much time and ... Read more
Great quality of plastic.
iPhone cable charger compatible.
Charging time takes about half hour.
Long battery life.
It hard to make keyboard dirty and there is no need to cleanup it time to time.
Good price. There is no "Insert" key.
When battery low it just turning off and last key ... Read more
- Nice looking product and fair build quality.
- Easy to connect.
- Included charging cable. - Bit bit harder key-press compared to original Apple keyboards.
- Bluetooth blue LED won't stop flashing, a bit annoying.
- No caps lock indicator. - Function keys are designed for the iPad. On a Mac, the association ... Read more
Quickly sync to iPad without hassle
Long lasting battery Rechargeable li ion battery makes things simpler
Keyboard is good size, same as my laptop, perfect for taking notes in class, feels and looks legit doesn't smell bad Too expensive could be $5 cheaper, theres a random hole in the back covered by ... Read more
- Has a very good finish.
- It works great.
- Engage with the computer or device perfectly.
- It is easy to use.
- Much like the original.
- The keys work very well. - You should have that memory for the device you've connected, not having to connect forever.
- Would be better with drums.
- The box it ... Read more
- Works with iPad one and iPad 2
- It's shortcuts on the keyboard, one can use it to stop music, go to the next song, open running apps etc.
- Build quality, it feels really sturdy.
- Battery lasts quite a long time, I'm using this keyboard for over a week now and it still lasts.
- You do not need extra ... Read more
Great keyboard, easy to use, was connected without problems, to my laptop, IPAD...I assume to my iPhone will be connected as well. There are some drivers for some models of Nokia as well. But who now use Nokia?? :) Android and iPhone are now leaders in smartphone market:)
Once i turn on my laptop, automatically ... Read more
Works great straight out of the box with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS/X After being used to a Mac keyboard for so long, when my work decided that I HAD TO HAVE a Windows PC, I wanted a keyboard similar to my Mac. This was perfect! While this isn't really a con to the new purchaser, I strongly recommend ... Read more
I was very surprised with the keyboard, it worked very well with my MacBook Pro Notebook (2011) and with a very low price. The keyboard was quickly recognized and has the same configuration of keys on the notebook.
Fiquei muito surpreso com o teclado, ele funcionou muito bem com o meu Notebook MacBook ... Read more
solid build quality! i mean, i expected it to be a flimsy cheap product. I was bloody wrong! there is a little body flex, but even a $120 logitech has more than that!
looks like its really an apple product, an not a copy. no blinding LEDs, good quality finish, average tactile feedback.
works seamlessly ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.