Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good keyboard

posted by fborges on 07/06/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I was very surprised with the keyboard, it worked very well with my MacBook Pro Notebook (2011) and with a very low price. The keyboard was quickly recognized and has the same configuration of keys on the notebook.

Fiquei muito surpreso com o teclado, ele funcionou muito bem com o meu Notebook MacBook Pro (2011) e com um preço muito baixo. O teclado foi rapidamente reconhecido e tem a mesma configuração de teclas no notebook.

Cons:

The keyboard seems a bit fragile, but is robust I use more than one month at work and I have nothing to complain about.

O teclado parece um pouco frágil, mas é robusto utilizo a mais de um mês no trabalho e não tenho nada a reclamar.

Bottomline:

I recommend buying for anyone who needs an additional keyboard for a MacBook for use everyday. It is rechargeable by simply connecting the USB port of the notebook for some time.

Recomendo a compra para quem precisa de um teclado adicional para um MacBook para o uso do dia a dia. Ele é recarregável, basta conectar na porta USB do notebook por algum tempo.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections