DX » Community » Reviews » 81-Key Slim Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymsPacman on 03/18/2014

excellent battery life distance between keys is just like the apple keyboard it is small, like the original. It looks good. if I have to have one, it's that the keys feel a bit less sturdy than an original, but this is nothing to worry about. It is for typing, not for hammering :) - The on/off key is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomskie040 on 02/06/2014

-easy to use -light weight -very very very very very very flat -long battery life -comes with charger cable -very well packaged -easy to install on iphone, ipad, ipod, android. -the ''driver cd'' has no install and there are files on it that i dont know how to use. -windows 8 install was dificult but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxmirsol on 08/14/2013

It's small good looking keyboard. The tactile response is also good. Keyboard is well built and can be easy dismantled if one needed it. It's easy to type without looking. The size and placement of the keys are similar to the standard PC keyboards. The keyboard wasn't working when it arrives. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasa2h on 05/31/2013

It's small and handy, battery life is good, no advanced knowledge and driver needed for instal under Windows 7 (64bit). Working without problems. Too small enter key and too small power switch. Could have standard micro or mini USB for charging. Build quality is not perfect but good enough. I needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMercyfullFate on 10/12/2012

The usefull part of the keyboard is the same size of the notebook's keyboards, but the size of this keyboard is so slim, that makes everyone been iwth a good impression. The keys are very smooth and you can use for a month without a new recharge. There are only the Apple functions drawn on the keys, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThe5eeK on 09/24/2012

It is very lightweight and the battery life is actually quite impressive! It also as a surprisingly stable and fast connection, I'm a regular gamer and haven't sensed any significant lag. The built quality overall is a bit cheap, some keys were a little smashed inside the keyboard although they all work.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliorry on 05/06/2012

* Easy pairing. * Great build, feels solid and heavy enough to not feel cheap. * Small yet holds all keys and functions. * Pressing keys feels great.. soft and silent. * Works with Android ICS phones. * Packaging was horrible and crushed, keyboard plastic popped out and I had to press it back. * Doesn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStaletic on 02/13/2012

- surprisingly good built quality - strong plastic - good filing during keys pressing - light weight - works like a charm with Windows 7 (64bit) with no additional drivers - if you intent to use more then one BT (bluetooth) device read Other Thoughts. - Enter key is too small - there is no any sign near ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byintParse on 01/04/2012

* Works with Android phones * Easy pairing * Light weight * Durable * Silent key strokes * Rechargeable via USB I couldn't came up with any cons. I bought this keyboard to use it with my Samsung Galaxy S I and II phones and it works great. I have tested the keyboard with 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 firmwares w/o ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBubbaQue on 12/29/2011

* Easy to sync-up * Battery seems to last a long time * Almost as good as the brand-name * Easy to use off switch * Comes with a standard iphone cable to recharge - bonus! * It's 1/2 the price of buying the retail aluminum thing. * Compact size Okay, so the case is plastic. for the Mac-purists, I'll ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections