DX » Community » Reviews » 81-Key Slim Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysasa2h on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small and handy, battery life is good, no advanced knowledge and driver needed for instal under Windows 7 (64bit). Working without problems. Cons:Too small enter key and too small power switch. OtherThoughts:Could have standard micro or mini USB for charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercyfullFate on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The usefull part of the keyboard is the same size of the notebook's keyboards, but the size of this keyboard is so slim, that makes everyone been iwth a good impression. The keys are very smooth and you can use for a month without a new recharge. Cons:There ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe5eeK on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very lightweight and the battery life is actually quite impressive! It also as a surprisingly stable and fast connection, I'm a regular gamer and haven't sensed any significant lag. Cons:The built quality overall is a bit cheap, some keys were a little s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliorry on 05/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Easy pairing. * Great build, feels solid and heavy enough to not feel cheap. * Small yet holds all keys and functions. * Pressing keys feels great.. soft and silent. * Works with Android ICS phones. Cons:* Packaging was horrible and crushed, keyboard plastic popped out... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStaletic on 02/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- surprisingly good built quality - strong plastic - good filing during keys pressing - light weight - works like a charm with Windows 7 (64bit) with no additional drivers - if you intent to use more then one BT (bluetooth) device read Other Thoughts. Cons:- E... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintParse on 01/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Works with Android phones * Easy pairing * Light weight * Durable * Silent key strokes * Rechargeable via USB Cons:I couldn't came up with any cons. OtherThoughts:I bought this keyboard to use it with my Samsung Galaxy S I and II phones and it works great. I have tested... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBubbaQue on 12/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Easy to sync-up * Battery seems to last a long time * Almost as good as the brand-name * Easy to use off switch * Comes with a standard iphone cable to recharge - bonus! * It's 1/2 the price of buying the retail aluminum thing. * Compact size Cons:Okay, so t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhakimio on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Solid overall build quality. + High quality, sturdy keys. + Good battery life. I turn it off when I remember to and so far I didn't have to recharge it once (I have it for around a month now). + Lightweight and thin. It's lightweight enough to be carried aro... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywagnation on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The range, build quality and looks are better than I expected. Of course it won't win any design awards, but at least it doesn't feels cheap even when side by side with a much pricier microsoft arc keyboard. In fact, it even seems less "fingerprint happy" than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccccccccc on 05/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a solid feel The keys are better than your standard Dell keyboard (sure, not as good as a Happy Hacking keyboard, but this one's wireless!) After a couple weeks or so I remembered it was wireless and I should charge it eventually. So the battery life is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections