Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- surprisingly good built quality
- strong plastic
- good filing during keys pressing
- light weight
- works like a charm with Windows 7 (64bit) with no additional drivers
- if you intent to use more then one BT (bluetooth) device read Other Thoughts.
- Enter key is too small
- there is no any sign near on/off switch so you do not know which position is On and which is Off - small white dot will be enough.
- price could be a bit lower
- keyboard is smaller then I thought. Considering product image I got impression keyboard will be larger but I'm ok with its size.
This keyboards main purpose is to be a part of my HTPC. I'm using BT mouse as well so I experienced some problems with default Microsoft BT Stack (Bluetooth drivers for BT radio). As a matter of fact, Microsoft Stack is made to communicate with only one BT device at the time, so when you are using mouse, and you try to type something, you have to wait several seconds for BT radio to establish communication with keyboard... and vice versa. THIS IS NOT keyboard problem but lack of Microsoft stack BT drivers.
Solution: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack 8.00.03 - tried and it resolved problem 100%.
I ordered this keyboard day or two before Chinese New Year so I expected delayed shipment. I was surprised that there was no delay at all. Thumbs up for DX. Battery works without shouting off for a last 8 days. We will see how long it will last. If you need small BT keyboard I will recommend this one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.