It arrives with 120 cm lenght so you can cut it as your measure to use it as long as you want.
The army green color is fine
The matte buckle and its drawing is nice
It's sturdy I had to fix the buckle because as it arrived it didn't keep the belt on its place.
I had to get a plyers and bend it a little bit and then it worked well for ... Read more
- Easy to use.
- Really fast to open and close.
- Very adjustable.
- Materials are strong.
- Overall quality is pretty good.
- Cool looking heavy duty belt. (imo) - The belt could have been cheaper.
- The tip of the best is already little worn after 3 weeks of use. - None that would come into my mind at the moment. Good and strong belt no doubt. Good ... Read more
- looks sturdy/tough
- nice matte-y buckle
- cool army green colour belt
- stays well in place
- keeps my pants up well None really, though it's not in the regular dx.com price range you secretly hope for. I'm really glad I have a buckle-belt that works so well now. No more messing around with pins and holes. My girlfriend laughed at me because the ... Read more
- buckle seems to be solid enough
- belt material strong
- quite long
- easy to use - seems to be not possible to black one Seems to be well made, easy to operate and fits without problems, do not expect any problems. Looks sweet, price quite fine. Will fit most regular pants and waist sizes. I used belt will regular double rings for tie up the belt ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.