DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 1-LED Lamp Bead Attached on an LED Star Base (RGB Multicolored)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Efficient COLOURFUL Качественный продукт its not what Iam searching isnt good for me
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWiwiy on 02/16/2016

LEDs these are the best I've purchased for this price, consumption and brightness almost no competition. I will use for a Ferris wheel toy I did. But these lights applications are endless. Unbeatable value for money

Impression:Bright,Efficient;

0 0 0

• posted by8951977 on 02/09/2016

Исполнение качественное. С обратной стороны алюминиевая пластина для охлаждения. При подключении одного цвета нагрев светодиода незначительный при токе 350 мА.

Impression:Качественный продукт;

0 0 0

• posted by8736503 on 01/11/2016

Pros: Good quality, good colors! Excellent for a lot of projects. Easy to connect and use. Cons: None.

Impression:Bright,Efficient,COLOURFUL;

0 0 0

• posted byValydol on 12/20/2015

+ Cheap, qualitative and bright. Easy to control: one - and three + for every colour. - everything is good

0 0 0

• posted by9145099 on 07/23/2015

This 3w star led is good for many projects. I use it to add it under quadcopter. It is very bright. Sometimes become hot, but it's not big issue. You must b e only careful because polarities are reversed. So it has common annode; blu,red and green are katode(+).

Impression:Efficient;

0 0 2

• posted by9359427 on 06/29/2015

HI, this is not Good for me I need Led rgb with + COMMUN and not - comun polarity not good for me must change them

Impression:its not what Iam searching isnt good for me ;

0 3 2

• posted byLedje89 on 03/18/2015

A star in de LED industry, Very bright and easy to control LED. Perfect size to use under a quadcopter.

0 1 1

• posted byShinitamma on 01/13/2015

These RGB LEDs run a little hot, but that is to be expected from such powerful units. I have used them in a couple of my projects. It is important to note that the polarities are reversed. They should state; +, R- ,B- ,G- .

0 0 2

• posted byvivenator on 11/08/2013

Beautiful light, easy to use with a microcontroller. A very bright LED. Good price. -Soldering the LED is quite easy, but the result makes for an ... ugly LED. -This RGB LED is common anode, not cathode! The + and - are reversed, even though the marking say otherwise. -The color truth is quite to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byotavioborges on 08/03/2013

Very bright! Using PWM signals and a power driver I was able to create a really nice mix of colors. The Cree heatsink provides nice heat dissipation, in usage the heating of the LED is OK! The polarity information is mistaken, the LED have a common cathode and an anode for each color. Each color... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere