DX » Community » Reviews » Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay Pocket Quartz Watch (1*AG5)
  • 5 star 17 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Spot on
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySBascom on 09/21/2014

This is exactly what you are looking for if you want to do a Fullmetal cosplay. Even comes with the engraving on the inside. The quality is good, the chain is strong, and the clip to hold it on was well made, keeping its shape despite regular use. I regularly get compliments on its quality and looks. Cons: None at this price. It is what it is, so don'... Read more

Impression:Spot on;

0 0
  • posted byEdnacvb on 02/14/2014

So... where can I begin? -Good clock -Good material -Easy to use -Easy to set -BEAUTIFUL I have to say. The only cons that I can think is the time it took to get the package- one month. And it don't have a manual saying how to open the clock/set the time. So, I figured out how by myself. According to other review, see "Other Thoughts" to know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertDutchman on 01/13/2014

It was a great gift to a friend of mine, who loves Full Metal Alchemist. He was very happy with it and said the resemblence was "awesome". he told me it broke down after a month, and wasnt really sure why. So not sure wether it was a fabrication error, or if he dropped it or something. i do not have any knowledge of FMA, but it made a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

It's cheap, but well-made, really durable and it's impressive by the price it is! All the parts are good made Really good for cosplay or just to have it Strong and resistent: perfect for those who want one No cons for the price it is But not faithful for the anime The writings are really good, but it should be craved, not raised in the cover clock AND ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminoamaru on 06/01/2013

Beautiful reproduction of the pocket watch alchemist Edward Elric (the anime Full Metal Alchemist). The watch will come to you in a nice metal case. The object is obviously working and is very detailed: it has a representation in relief of the chimera symbol of Amestris; also inside there is the inscription "Do not forget 03.Oct.10", just ... Read more

Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch
    0 0
  • posted byRyuzaki93 on 04/19/2013

Arrived in perfect conditions. Too similar, the price is very good. the clock can easily match. Includes the FullMetal Alchemist logo in the clock (90104 item don't have logo) The material of clock isn't stainless steel and can be rayable/desgastable, with the time maybe can erased the paint. Chain is stainless steel. battery included. Nice for Full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 02/16/2013

Decent quality - sheet metal stamped exterior. Real working watch inside, keeps time. Good for cosplay or as a daily use. Easy to open to view dial, easy to open back to replace battery. Nice strong chain with a good finish on chain. Sheet metal stamping losses detail on looks cheap on close examination -- from more than 3ft (1m) away it you can't tell.... Read more

FMA Watch and chain in its container FMA Watch Exterior and chain FMA Watch open showing interior
    0 0
  • posted bykaykcosta on 01/25/2013

a very good product,material muito bom ,resistente igual ao anime,with the very affordable price,Beautiful, practical, simple, elegant. I really enjoyed having bought the watch. Depresente I gave to my friend and he was extremely pleased. and the one against which stains easily,have to be very careful because rela easily,Do not let the clock strike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanexxx on 11/17/2012

The watch if very good, good quality especially the clockwork. Seems legit, everything is good :) my friends thought i stole it from edward haha :). No cons, everything is great quality They maybe could add another cord, what edward uses in the original anime. they should make the cover of the clockwork fromo glass not of plastic, but its not that big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVfenix on 10/31/2012

Very nice replica of the full metal alchemist pocket watch. The inscription inside was a nice touch but it looks very fake. The watch keeps time very well and I have not had any problems with it being too fast or too slow. Very odd battery size. AG5 replacement batteries are not very common but they are cheap and easy to buy from dx. For cosplay or ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections