DX » Community » Reviews » Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay Pocket Quartz Watch (1*AG5)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminoamaru on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful reproduction of the pocket watch alchemist Edward Elric (the anime Full Metal Alchemist). The watch will come to you in a nice metal case. The object is obviously working and is very detailed: it has a representation in relief of the chimera symbol of Amestris... Read more

Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch
    0 0
  • posted byRyuzaki93 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Arrived in perfect conditions. Too similar, the price is very good. the clock can easily match. Includes the FullMetal Alchemist logo in the clock (90104 item don't have logo) Cons:The material of clock isn't stainless steel and can be rayable/desgastable, with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decent quality - sheet metal stamped exterior. Real working watch inside, keeps time. Good for cosplay or as a daily use. Easy to open to view dial, easy to open back to replace battery. Nice strong chain with a good finish on chain. Cons:Sheet metal stamping lo... Read more

FMA Watch open showing interior FMA Watch Exterior and chain FMA Watch and chain in its container
    0 0
  • posted bykaykcosta on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a very good product,material muito bom ,resistente igual ao anime,with the very affordable price,Beautiful, practical, simple, elegant. I really enjoyed having bought the watch. Depresente I gave to my friend and he was extremely pleased. Cons:and the one against which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanexxx on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch if very good, good quality especially the clockwork. Seems legit, everything is good :) my friends thought i stole it from edward haha :). Cons:No cons, everything is great quality OtherThoughts:They maybe could add another cord, what edward uses in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVfenix on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice replica of the full metal alchemist pocket watch. The inscription inside was a nice touch but it looks very fake. The watch keeps time very well and I have not had any problems with it being too fast or too slow. Cons:Very odd battery size. AG5 repla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGambler13 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap and silent. Durable chain. I'm using this product for almost 5 months, and i use it everyday, still in pretty good shape. Cons:After a few months, it changes color around logo, and needs constant care from now on. You have to clean pretty often if you are g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjedot on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap price. Come in a very protective box. Clock works so fine and come with a very good battery. Very similar to the anime also. It'll be nice with and without a cosplay. Cons:I thought it have a short chain. The watch is a bit small but this is the perfect si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordOddEye on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are quite a few pros to this watch which include: -Very Cheap Price -Comes with battery -Pretty close to actual watch from tv/manga series -Sturdy chain -Pretty quiet watch Cons:There are very few cons however there are some such as: -Some times the watch does not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDanann on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap cosplay or collection piece. - Very Good Build quality. - Real watch, very nice for wearing every day. - Strong cord on it. - Beautiful Logo inside. - Cames in a very beautiful box, you can keep it... Cons:- The can that it come was broken... Blame the China Mai... Read more

Clock Message Inside
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections