DX » Community » Reviews » Naruto Comics Pocket Quartz Watch (1*AG5)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoonwalker88 on 07/04/2014

Is a must have for naruto fans. It is a nice old model watch. The cover is ready to open as soon you push the button that relase the lock. it have a nice background and a nice metal polish. It arrive in a nice box i really appreciated. Even if is a nice watch don't give me the impression of a well built ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuiRasengan on 04/30/2013

Cool design Very Accurate indeed Perfect for 'show off', and to see the actual time of the day I bought 3, but one of them, while trying to set the hours, only goes backwards. Frontwards setting is impossible :/ Not really a con, since you can still get it right, but a pain, if it's just to set a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuiRasengan on 10/14/2012

Nice quality... Seems durable... Works like a charm... You have a feelling of nostalgia wearing it, but it's a modern clock, and from your favorite Anime :P One of the 3 I asked for had a little defect, since I had to adjust the hours backwards, because frontwards didn't work... No big deal though, still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcbudd on 04/24/2012

Fantastic price the unit is very easy to use (it's just a pocket watch after all). Has a nice feel to it better than my last FMA pocket watch i purchased. the weight of this is good too. Packaging was the best i have seen so far from using DX. It came in a nice box and was very well presented. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymystyk on 01/19/2011

Fantastic for the price, Ease of use, The weight is very good, Script looks like the real thing, Comes in a box with velvet inside that protects the watch from any damage. The watch is easy to read the time. Great size doesnt look cheap Also received a membership card with the watch No complaints so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections