Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenkata8360 on 02/06/2014

This is one combination of good quality and cheap price. Every dentist will be surprised when use this item. Everything for now seems fine. There is no problems everything works well. I hope this plastic material to stay longer useful and the functions of this product to last longer. The product comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigogoiano on 04/28/2011

Cheap, well packged and beaultiful LED. Light intensity seems to be good but no measuring was computed untill now. I´m making some hardness testing for proving its efficiency. Light seems within blue range. Excelent optic fiber on the tip. Add tells max ligth intensity of 1800mw/cm2 but product ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bybogaa on 04/07/2011

- It's cheap and it works - Right spectrum - The output power density (measured 320mW total power output at max power setting, which is approx 800mW/cm2 power density) hardly reaches the specified minimum. - The lamp is painted with some sort of paint that softens and gets sticky when comes into contact ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byHirorto on 11/05/2010

-Good price!!!! In my country products similars costs more than us $400,oo!!!!! This led have three types of emition of light: continuous, progressive and pulse -Dual functions: whitening accelerator + polymerization. Comes with two types of pointer!!!!! -wireless!!!! -the display show the time of function ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections