DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5in Texture Magnifier (Metal)
Customer’s impression:
Expert Envie seu impressão Localidade: Não recebi o PRODUTO !!! ????????
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohesi1 on 09/16/2014

Não recebi este produto, solicito o favor de enviarem novamente! Obrigado Read more

Impression:Envie seu impressão,????????,Localidade: Não recebi o PRODUTO !!!;

0 0 0

• posted byLipe1989 on 07/24/2014

Pros: ótima qualidade do material, ideal para uso no campo, ela é muito forte e cabe facilmente no bolso. Cons: Nada contra. OtherThoughts: possui area com milimetros, ideal para fazer contagens. A capinha é impressindivel, para não estragar a lupa. Superou minhas expectativas. recomendo este produto!... Read more

Ótima Lupa Ótima Lupa

Impression:Expert;

0 0 0

• posted byVintorezist on 06/16/2014

Good quality magnifier for regular usage, very strong full metal body, has millimeter and inches indicator on sides, comes with leather pouch, there was no defects on lens, very small. Nothing that i can complain, maybe that leather pouch is little flimsy. What can i say this is very cheap and good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflwuff on 05/12/2013

The entire body is built from metal, is strong and will not break easily. Folds into a nice slim, flat square when not in use and comes with a pouch to keep it in, preventing dust from accumulating and scratches to the glass. The way the magnifier is designed keeps the magnifying glass in the middle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaan1423 on 09/01/2012

nice little magnifier, not to big so easy to use but still very effective. very sturdy build and nice clear glass without scratches. I tried to scratch it but it's not easy to do. only con is that the joints are a bit loose but that isn't a problem when you use it. when it arives the joints are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeh89 on 09/12/2011

Metal and glass, not cheap plastic thing. I use it for offset printing inspection, and it works perfectly. The carrying pouch fits very well and protects the magnifier. Can be used with the base closed, like a hand loupe. None at all, but the inside area is 1 square inch, (1inch x 1inch), the 1.5in in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

This heavy sturdy magnifier is perfect for the tiny items and gemstone beads I work with. I have to be able to see the item well and be able to know the size too. This fits the bill perfectly! And it is sturdy, it will not move like some flimsy items I have seen just like this in stores near me, for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections