DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer Glass for Ipod Touch 2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWr0xx on 03/26/2013

Perfect fit, once applied you will not see the difference between the original and this one. Is just as responsive. Has the same look and feel as the original apple one. Regarding the scratching mentioned here, I haven't noticed this. To me it is just as resilient as the original apple digitizer. Be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3mileisland on 01/15/2013

The screen worked well, as expected. In order to get the small plastic button to fit, I needed to file it a small amount around the sides. I used this product to repair my buddies broken iPod Touch. After removing the old, broken screen, I glued the replacement screen to the old plastic casing and pushed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigniz on 10/09/2012

Price Quality None found It is easier to replace this digitizer with the aid of the iPod disassembling tools, but a little flat screwdriver will work too, just be gentle and don't apply too much force. My iPod 2nd gen fall from my pocket to the street, the digitizer glass broke, although it continued ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCOOkIE67 on 08/22/2012

-It came wrapped really well in bubble-wrap, i bet i could drop the package from an airplane and still use it! -Excellent build quality -Easy to install, once removed the old broken glass -Works just like original one, even with the protective plastic still applied Actually I don't think this products ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnubArack on 03/19/2012

- Cheap way to get rid of that cracked screen (even for a little while you you scrape up some $ for an original one) - Perfect fit - Looks close to the real deal - Not as resilient as the original - Thinner - Easy to scratch As in any ipod or iphone service procedure it's easy to mess things up if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydpinab on 12/29/2011

-It came wrapped really well in bubble-wrap, i bet i could drop the package from an airplane and still use it! -Excellent build quality -Easy to install, once removed the old broken glass -Works just like original one, even with the protective plastic still applied Actually I don't think this products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevintje on 11/24/2011

- Very cheap product but good quality build. - The display was very well packed so no risk on damage. - Assembly went smooth, lots of instruction video's are available on youtube showing how to do this No cons found with this product, easy installation. Maybe it would be good to sell it with the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoniking on 05/22/2011

my ipod touch has cracked. i looked for replacement digitizer \ screen. this is the cheapest product i found. but don't worry, all the thing a options are working as well. every place on the screen work, and multytouch also. it took me about an hour to replace it, but it worth it! i have like new ipod!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilvinaserafini on 02/24/2011

This product is great, there are some problems but it's not the product's fail, see other thoughts. The build quality is great ! My girl friend saw the warp bubbles it comes wrapped with, and picked them up without knowing that the screen was in there, dropping it from 1.5Mts. Not a single scratch !!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynumabis on 10/22/2010

It works! It's cheaper than the apple ones. You can learn how to change. But the best is once you finish and look you Ipod broken for more than one year with a new glass... Wonderful!!! Installation is not easy. You need to be very careful not to break the new glass... Thankfully I bought 2, just in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections