DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Probe Soil PH/Moisture/Light Intensity Meter for Gardening
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimonk15 on 06/19/2014

Is an easy and cheap way to know all the basic information to maintain your garden, greenhouse or pots and to know how to maintain your plants in the best way possible. The sticks that you put into the soil are easy to get rusty by the water so the tend to brake in 1 year period. Light intensity doesnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykircan on 05/13/2014

It is a very good product. It is useful and shows the Ph value of the soil. I cannot say whether it is very accurate but i think it shows the approximate value. It is very useful gadget. I am not so sure about the values it shows, but i think it is accurate enough. it is good for home gardening and it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavalon6 on 02/13/2014

Easy to read & use & good price Well designed & compact & looks better than the usual ones on sale in garden centers Unfortunately it arrived with the aluminium probe bent due to poor packaging due to no protection around the probes as aluminium bends rather easily After reading all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

Battery free! I primarily measure moisture with the device. Sometimes also pH but rarely. The light indicator is not very useful in my case. The moisture meter is good for deeper pots or when the roots are very tight together and you can't put your finger inside. It is quite accurate and sturdy which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiaqui on 08/07/2013

Very easy to work with and pretty useful. It doesn't need batteries so you save money and time, it's always on. The quality is not optimum, I don't know how long it's going to work and how accurate it is. You have to handle it with care. I recommend it for the non professional use, it is cheap and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzav on 07/03/2013

battery free! yes, that´s right! it measured light, ph and moisture right out of the box! don´t know how long will last, doesn´t seem strong.. Excellent for those who need to know how soil is, so you can adjust it. Very handy in situations where you need to know whether some spot has good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfloyd2135 on 07/01/2013

+ Easy to use + Does not need batteries or batteries + Very good price - no parece de un material muy duradero - los niveles de lumenes medidos , no son muy significativos - no viene en un empaque muy confiable - no trae manual would be good, a measurement of higher light for growing indoors and that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedgin on 04/08/2013

The light weight, easy in use. The relatively low cost. This thing is almost invisible in a flower pot. It does not stand out due to its size and color of corps. Electrodes do not look reliable; after each use the electrodes surface becomes rough. That's why it could be cleaned after each use. And I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoosterman on 06/20/2012

- measures the moisture, acidity and light in the soil For the moisture you should have some drain installed, not an issue, light is somewhat unclear- no idea what this gadget has that the eye doesn't. The real added value is measuring the acidity of the soil. It shows very clearly if the soil needs ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byJHM64 on 04/10/2011

Very easy to use, gives instant feedback about soil condition. Although probably not an exact reading, it does provide a pretty good indication whether your plants need some attention. I use it primarily for watering, to make sure plants do not dry out or get drowned. As it does not require battery power,... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections