DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/UK Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcmdx on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Slim profile, USB is on the bottom facing downwards. The body of the plug is quite slim which is nice. White plastic all around and fits plug pefectly. Cons:I have not had any problems with this USB power adapter. But I actually prefer a plug with a cable pointing upwar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygregwalton on 10/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The most compact charger of its type. The compactness is limited more by the format of the UK plug than anything else. Mains and USB connectors work perfectly well and feel solid. Charges my HTC Wildfire and my Sansa Clips exactly as expected. Cons:Can't think of any fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygregwalton on 10/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The most compact charger of its type. The compactness is limited more by the format of the UK plug than anything else. Mains and USB connectors work perfectly well and feel solid. Charges my HTC Wildfire and my Sansa Clips exactly as expected. Cons:Can't think of any fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaynenergy on 10/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Look like original. Probably you can trade-in your old phone in an used handphone shop with this instead of the original from Apple. I give a lowest build quality is because it doesn't work properly with my iphone 3GS but the finishing is nice (but what's the use when it... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections