DX » Community » Reviews » YN467 TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon D700/D300/D200/D90/D80/D5000 (4*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenigbaires on 08/14/2013

good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere. buen producto, buen precio, el TTL hace todo solo, la cabeza completamente móvil facilita ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybrainvibe on 07/18/2013

Was surprised when recieved updated version of YN467 - YN467-II, thanx for DX :) For this price this is best flash i think. So my version have against YN467: - Laser-powered focus assist light (grid-like projection) - PC sync port - better battery lid - more sensitive optic sensor - updated button controls ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhfsentinel on 04/17/2013

First of all, i received YN467II, thanx DX for this enjoyable moment. The flash works as intended, the quality is on the highest level, even compatible with Nikon SB ones. The power of the flashgun is enough for shootin' parties at home. Various remote modes allow flexible work with this device Haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygricwb on 04/10/2013

Built quality is terrific, in my opinion is the same quality if compared with any Nikon's SBs models. It's very easy to use, no complications. The TTL function works incredibly well, the flash shots never fails, I have this model for more of one year. The motorized zoom function into the flash head works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonchincha on 02/28/2013

Con baterías nimh de 2200 carga muy rápida de flash, casi inmediata.Tiene pestañas para difusor y reflector en la parte superior. tiene una luz roja para ayuda al enfoque de la cámara. La función Ttl funciona correctamente, se escucha el zoom del flash al mover el zoom del objetivo.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenigbaires on 02/22/2013

good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere. Maybe a little more power would be better, but it has served for almost all possibilities. I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycagonto on 02/09/2013

I wanted to buy an external flash for my D3000, and after doing a little search, the YN467 was the best flash for this price. It is quite powerful, even blinding at max power. I use it with LSD NiMh batteries and it has a great autonomy and fast reload time (4 sec) but in normal use you don´t notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqmaxquique on 01/28/2013

Hi power flash Work with Nikon TTL exactly as expected. Good slaves modes Lightweight design. 270 degrees head movement. It does not consume so much battery. Not LCD (it's ok for the price) Sometimes it catch false flash signals in slave modes. The batteries door feels a little cheap. Work well as primary ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymar347 on 01/17/2013

It was long but... at the end I had the opportunity to test this product. Because of the italian custom I had to wait more than 3 mounths before having the product delivered. I had to pay italian taxes and custom taxes so I spent a little bit more than what was programmed but..... I've to asy: "... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenigbaires on 01/11/2013

good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere. Maybe a little more power would be better, but it has served for almost all possibilities. I am ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections