DX » Community » Reviews » YN467 TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon D700/D300/D200/D90/D80/D5000 (4*AA)
  • 5 star 24 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

posted by mataputa1968 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very good price! Very good functionality. Good build quality. The head is free to rotate and rise. Recharges quickly. So many options.

Cons:

LED light autofocus is not very bright. Could make it more powerful.

OtherThoughts:

Unfortunately I was sent a defective copy. I have the camera Nikon D3100. I used a flash SB-600, which took from my friend. Everything was fine. Then I got the flash YN467. It is very nice to me. But there are problems. But it looks used. On the reverse side, many scratches. The flash does not work correctly. It is does not always do the flash-light, even when the new battery and it charged. Then the green light blinks "Replace the batteries", but they are new! The batteries become very hot. I already changed to a second new set. These batteries work with the SB-600 without any problems. Often, the flash stops forever. Then you need to turn the power off and then turn on again. So it is very bad pictures. Since it is impossible to photograph. It is torment.

Bottomline:

I really want to get this flash. I sent brakovy product in DX for a replacement. I think the next instance will work well.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections