DX » Community » Reviews » Help Me Bookmark (Color Assorted/4-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfireworks2nite on 05/09/2014

These were the perfect Christmas present for my daughter the book worm. She loved them from the moment she saw them. They're a hard plastic, cute, colourful in the 5 different colours. They stick inside a book well with the little hand outstretched from it. They're a favourite. There have been no cons with this bookmark. My daughter loves them. 5 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

This is a usefull item, you can change big to little and it is functioning very well. Dx has many good products, i love adapters cause its turns our life more easy. Good site and good product, buy here and you will never stop to buy... Really dont have cons for this producto, but this if you need. Realmente no encontre contras, compra este producto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

if you need a solid bookmark, this is the deal. i usually use paper bookmarks for my books, which also gets dirty and foldy. this is a fun way to bookmark your books, magazines etc. needless to say, the price is very good none i can think of. it works as it should. check the size as well before you purchase it, but i think it will comply most of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThalitaGood on 03/23/2013

Produto muito útil e lindo para quem gosta de ler e até mesmo para decoração, muito bem embalado, e preço ótimo comparada a quantidade que ele contem, tamanho é mediano, perfeito para livros de bolso ou livros de tamanhos normais. Muito grossos pra ficarem no meio dos livros, mas são lindos. ótimo material,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

Very cool bookmark. When I first ordered, everybody loved it and I had to give it all away to my friends, so I ordered for myself again! The colours are beautiful, they make a good decoration even if you don't use them as bookmarks. It is a bit thick for a bookmark but its ok. Some of them had extra plastic left around them, but you can clean them with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaoshiro on 01/02/2013

It is exactly as I expected. He had already seen my friend and ttinha really liked. Very convenient to use, just snap the desired page and everything is perfect. Hand out the book just makes me laugh and helps me, of course haha. It is thicker than I thought, and unfortunately, the colors came again, but that's okay, I gave a gift to my sister. I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIzumrudik on 09/28/2012

I do really like it. It is a little bit less bright, more transparent than at the picture, but generally it is smart and useful. It is convenient to use A little bit bigger and thicker than I expected. It will be not so convenient to put all four bookmarks in one book. I have ordered three packages and one of them was a little bit damaged, although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoliiii on 08/07/2012

-Easy to use -very light so easy to carry every day -I got it in four different colour: purple, light blue, orange and yellow -Look very funny in horror books -The quality is fine, but two of four is very poor. -The material not what I expected, It's a not hard, but not soft plastic. I bough it for gift, but I took just two of four because of the poor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 07/23/2012

Resistant plastic. I got the bookmarks in the same colors as in the picture. Good quality. Does not look cheap. Funny to use. You get four in the pack so you can do the same as I did and keep one to yourself and give the others to your friends as gifts. On my orange bookmark the "hand" was askew, maybe it got damaged during transportation,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaing on 05/15/2012

They are much bigger than what I expected. For some reason I thought they would be 5 cm (2 in.) long and 1.5 cm (0.6 in.) wide but they are over 14 cm long (almost 6 in.) and 2.5 cm (1 in.) wide. The bould material is quite good, thick but flexible. And the little hand popping out of the book just cracks me up! They might be a bit too thick, at least ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections