Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymulletsboybr on 01/29/2014

It´s nice to play with and easy to use. You can store for longer periods as the snow does no melts. There is a shove inside of the can also (a small plastic shove). You need to wash your hands after use. Never touch the eyes after using it because it´s toxic. There is no instructions included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliera on 03/14/2013

The snow is really cool idea to surprise the kids around the christmas tree. The small tool to mix and play with the snow is also puts an artistic look to the idea. The quantity of the powder and also the outcome snow is too less to play or make cool staff. But for the price and and one time option its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

It's very cheap, a really fun gift, and looks nice. It's a lot of fun for both kids and adult. The can is a lot smaller that what I expected, it looks a bit disappointing. It dented by the time it arrived which wasn't too great seeing as it was a gift. I used this as a part of a larger gift so for that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabysmurf on 11/15/2012

-Cool give away product -Verry cheap -We had with some adults a lot of fun experimenting with it. -Good Learning object for kids - in the product description is it called "safe" but on the bottle are some serious warnings. -Its not verry much snow - you have to use it outside bcs fast expending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHiggsBoson69 on 10/09/2012

This is a unique novelty item which is at an affordable price.I have not seen anything like this here locally. There is a decent quantity of powder which is supplied in a packet with a small spade.All the contents is supplied in a small tin which is good for drying and repacking the powder for re-use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypzw001 on 08/18/2011

When living in the southern hemisphere after growing up in the northern hemisphere, it can be nice to create some "winter feeling" during x-mas. Last year I tried getting this before x-mas, but it arrived too late. So now I just got it in the summer :-) It expands a lot. How much I don't know, but 50... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoshL on 12/27/2010

Very neat effect! Put the TINY packet of powder into a large glass, add water, and it swells to overfill the glass. The powder will expand into a heaping pile that will cover a large plate. Once expanded, the 'snow' can be packed and formed. It can also be dried which allows it to shrink back to a smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiladk on 09/27/2010

Comes in a nice sealed can Fun for kids. package (can) contains a small package with powder and a plastic shovel. The out come is more like slush (wet snow) then snow. It takes some time (seconds to minutes) for the snow to become snow. makes allot of mess around the house. The powder expands (x100 times)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections