Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariet3331 on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a good price, similar ones here in are around $6 It holds good to the bycicle. The button is easily accessible. The lamp uses ordinary AAA batteries that can be found everywhere. Its is of a good quality. There are three 2 modes of flash - full, twikle and none. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygion13 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it is fairly easy to install - although I can't tell for sure, it may be water resistant (I haven't had any problems with it because of rain water) - it has a bright light glow and it lights the way in a proper manner Cons:- very cheap plastic that is easy t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+It is safer when you have lights on you bicycle! +Nice lights with strong LEDs + Fits perfect on my bike! +don't have to pay expensive fines to the cops if they get my bicycling without lamps when it is dark outside. +They look good! Cons:- HAVER TO CLICK LIK... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has 2 options for either solid light or blinking light. It also detacheable so you can easily leave the bracket on the bike and take the light with you to prevent theft. The light is fairly bright, but might not be bright enough in the city where there is lots of lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a great price, very nice. It has two lighting modes, one fixed and one flashing. It has great power, with LED lights really much. Mounting is sensillo, maybe not the best, but it fits easily. You have to put the batteries, place it on the bike and head ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymubusaki on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:water resistant, quality material, good lighting. it is more than the price. worse products are more expensive. working with four thin batteries. strong enough. Cons:the bracket is too large. everything is perfect but bracket useless. batteries not including. about 4 us... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvaro_pasto on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Extremely cheap - Quite light - Enough light to be seen in nighttime commuting rides Cons:- The plastic case is so fragile that it fell apart in the two lights I own. The first one after a hard hit (understandable) but the second one broke while clipping it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodragon76 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is bright and you know you'll be seen. Battery life is good. It's inexpensive, so no worries if it gets damaged or ripped-off. Cons:It feels cheaply made. The light is made of lightweight, brittle plastic. Not water resistent for heavy rains. But you will not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefaniadcm on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, useful and easy to mount. The are three modes to select: ON & FLASH & OFF. The light is very bright and has good visibility from long distance. Four batteries gives enough power for a long trip. Cons:It does not come with the 4 AAA batterie... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatefi on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright and very good visibility from long distance. Quick mounting without tools. Four batteries gives enough power for night trip. Cons:Holder is made from hard plastic, so I hope it don't brakes soon. ON/OFF button is hard to push, it was a gift for my children (... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections