Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfsfn97 on 04/01/2015

produto tem bom acabamento e a iluminação e média mais quebra um galho o ganho de prender poderia ser mais largo pra guidons mais grossos

Impression:Bright,Useful,Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 03/26/2015

This is a pretty basic bicycle lamp, which is bright enough, though one might prefer to get two of them (for each handlebar) to increase the visibility a tad more. It did seem a tad flimsy. In attaching it to the bike, I accidentally snapped some of the plastic and was forced to jerry-rig a for I... Read more

Impression:Bright,Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byvalero46 on 03/23/2015

Descripción precisa y producto muy bueno relación calidad-precio

Impression:Useful,Bueno Bonito y Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoNF on 03/06/2015

Pros: A luz emitida é percebida de longe. Muito prática e útil. Contras: Não possui

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysahin1975 on 03/04/2015

price and quality relationship is perfect.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bymiczol on 11/07/2014

Pros: prix puissance d'éclairage LED déclipsage facile Petite taille, rentre parfaitement dans une poche 4 piles AAA nécessaires 3 modes éclairages : continu, discontinu lent , discontinu rapide changeable rien qu'en appuyant sur le bouton du haut Cons: Le compartiments des piles semble un peu et... Read more

Impression:Très bon;

0 0 0

• posted bypelleakapelle on 11/03/2014

Pros: The LED's are quite bright for night riding, and they last a long time with the batteries. Cons: The mounting bracket and housing the light feel flimsy, but the value is worth it. Overall I think it is worth the price, however I wish the battery were rechargeable but I have not had to them... Read more

Impression:Flimsy,Incredible Value,Simple Mount;

0 0 0

• posted bytopnoch on 10/28/2014

It works great and looks nice. Has several light modes. Fits perfect for my and my wife`s bikes. Light is very bright, you can use it as a flashlight in case. LED lights are saving so you don`t have to change batteries very often. 4 AAA batteries ensure long work time. Plastic could be better I`m... Read more

Impression:Bright,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymariet3331 on 07/01/2014

Its a good price, similar ones here in are around $6 It holds good to the bycicle. The button is easily accessible. The lamp uses ordinary AAA batteries that can be found everywhere. Its is of a good quality. There are three 2 modes of flash - full, twikle and none. A part of it is broken, but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtbo on 09/18/2013

Very affordable, small light that does not add lot of air drag or weight. Batteries last a long time. It is more of attention light than illumination light, you get around 25 meters of light when in perfect darkness, so it is not enough for more than walking speeds alone, you need other light or... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: