Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazap on 08/18/2015

Easy to install, easy to turn on and off when you're on the bike, easy to remove for use as a normal lamp Pros: The very low price Cons: There is need to adjust the cap that is released out of that excellent article

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAdmik on 07/04/2015

Good light. I had 2 pcs, but both were stolen from my bike. :(

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

I attached it to my bike pretty easily. It works nice. Attaching and detaching from the plastic rail is a little tricky. I recommend buying it for this price.

0 0 0

• posted byfsfn97 on 04/01/2015

produto tem bom acabamento e a iluminação e média mais quebra um galho o ganho de prender poderia ser mais largo pra guidons mais grossos

Impression:Bright,Useful,Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 03/26/2015

This is a pretty basic bicycle lamp, which is bright enough, though one might prefer to get two of them (for each handlebar) to increase the visibility a tad more. It did seem a tad flimsy. In attaching it to the bike, I accidentally snapped some of the plastic and was forced to jerry-rig a for I... Read more

Impression:Bright,Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byvalero46 on 03/23/2015

Descripción precisa y producto muy bueno relación calidad-precio

Impression:Useful,Bueno Bonito y Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoNF on 03/06/2015

Pros: A luz emitida é percebida de longe. Muito prática e útil. Contras: Não possui

0 0 0

• posted bysahin1975 on 03/04/2015

price and quality relationship is perfect.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bymiczol on 11/07/2014

Pros: prix puissance d'éclairage LED déclipsage facile Petite taille, rentre parfaitement dans une poche 4 piles AAA nécessaires 3 modes éclairages : continu, discontinu lent , discontinu rapide changeable rien qu'en appuyant sur le bouton du haut Cons: Le compartiments des piles semble un peu et... Read more

Impression:Très bon;

0 0 0

• posted bypelleakapelle on 11/03/2014

Pros: The LED's are quite bright for night riding, and they last a long time with the batteries. Cons: The mounting bracket and housing the light feel flimsy, but the value is worth it. Overall I think it is worth the price, however I wish the battery were rechargeable but I have not had to them... Read more

Impression:Flimsy,Incredible Value,Simple Mount;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere