• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesanaor on 10/25/2016

Pros: price, size, brightness Cons: Cannot tell any

Impression:Bright,Useful,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byjberkien on 01/03/2016

The led lamp is very bright and works great. It has two positions; on and flishing. One small down-side it the bike clip, a small part broke off so the light didn't fit in the bracket anymore. Still a fantastic light and so I ordered a new holder.

Impression:Bright,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9845653 on 11/28/2015

This light will get the job done. Not a cree LED light, but what you loose in beam throw you make up for in battery life. Beats paying $20 for a similar product elsewhere.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJazap on 08/18/2015

Easy to install, easy to turn on and off when you're on the bike, easy to remove for use as a normal lamp Pros: The very low price Cons: There is need to adjust the cap that is released out of that excellent article

0 0 0

• posted byAdmik on 07/04/2015

Good light. I had 2 pcs, but both were stolen from my bike. :(

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

I attached it to my bike pretty easily. It works nice. Attaching and detaching from the plastic rail is a little tricky. I recommend buying it for this price.

0 0 0

• posted byfsfn97 on 04/01/2015

produto tem bom acabamento e a iluminação e média mais quebra um galho o ganho de prender poderia ser mais largo pra guidons mais grossos

Impression:Bright,Useful,Flimsy;

0 1 0

• posted byF00b4r on 03/26/2015

This is a pretty basic bicycle lamp, which is bright enough, though one might prefer to get two of them (for each handlebar) to increase the visibility a tad more. It did seem a tad flimsy. In attaching it to the bike, I accidentally snapped some of the plastic and was forced to jerry-rig a for I... Read more

Impression:Bright,Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byvalero46 on 03/23/2015

Descripción precisa y producto muy bueno relación calidad-precio

Impression:Useful,Bueno Bonito y Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoNF on 03/06/2015

Pros: A luz emitida é percebida de longe. Muito prática e útil. Contras: Não possui

0 0 0

DX Everywhere