DX » Community » Reviews » HP DV4 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV4 / DV5 / DV6 / G50
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlbgar on 10/19/2013

Works as it's supposed to. I have been using it for more than a year, and it still lasts almost the same as the first time. Perfect size, it fits just as the original, without moving anywhere. Maybe it lasts some fewer minutes than the original hp battery, but it's a very little difference. Let's hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKKrastins on 08/16/2013

Works about 2 hours on my DV5 on heavy load. Charging time is very fast. The item looks well made. A little bit hard to get out of the battery tray - so if you don't need to change batteries, then it's not a con. I own it only for 1 day. Don't know how well it will work after a few months. Also it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigueiredops on 02/22/2013

This battery costs exactly half the price of an original battery by HP. It lasts the same time as the original battery (around one and a half hours) and I believe it endure many cycles of charging and recharging. I do believe this was a good investment that I made. The original HP batteries are also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLaughingWizard on 12/05/2012

Each of the three items that I ordered was consistent. Each of the items was in excellant working condition. There was no damage to the exterior of the product. The items was shipped quick and received at a reasonable time. Each item was wrapped really good for the shipping. I would gladly order from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernando.rodriguez on 10/30/2012

It fitted perfectly my HP dv5. I put it to a charge and it has worked for almost one a half hour, just like my original HP battery. It comes with a very good price. No need for buying the original one, you can totally trust this one. I don't really have a con so far the battery is working just fine. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byanacarol007 on 07/26/2012

The battery is very good and lasts more than 2 hours. Gostei muito da bateria, é totalmente compatível e dura bastante tempo. Recomendo o produto. I dont have cons yet. I just start using my new battery. AInda não tenho pontos negativos pois começei a usar o produto. Dei a primeira ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFani5 on 03/14/2011

The battery fits perfectly in the hp pavilion g71. After charge it few times it last around one hour, less that the official hp but its like 80 dollars cheaper. I got the item in 4 weeks more or less since i ordered it, shipped to spain. It doesnt last too much but it comes handy when your official hp ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections