DX » Community » Reviews » HP DV4 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV4 / DV5 / DV6 / G50
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfigueiredops on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery costs exactly half the price of an original battery by HP. It lasts the same time as the original battery (around one and a half hours) and I believe it endure many cycles of charging and recharging. I do believe this was a good investment that I made. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLaughingWizard on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Each of the three items that I ordered was consistent. Each of the items was in excellant working condition. There was no damage to the exterior of the product. The items was shipped quick and received at a reasonable time. Each item was wrapped really good for the ship... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernando.rodriguez on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fitted perfectly my HP dv5. I put it to a charge and it has worked for almost one a half hour, just like my original HP battery. It comes with a very good price. No need for buying the original one, you can totally trust this one. Cons:I don't really have a con so fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanacarol007 on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery is very good and lasts more than 2 hours. Gostei muito da bateria, é totalmente compatível e dura bastante tempo. Recomendo o produto. Cons:I dont have cons yet. I just start using my new battery. AInda não tenho pontos negativos poi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFani5 on 03/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery fits perfectly in the hp pavilion g71. After charge it few times it last around one hour, less that the official hp but its like 80 dollars cheaper. I got the item in 4 weeks more or less since i ordered it, shipped to spain. Cons:It doesnt last too much but... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections