DX » Community » Reviews » Dell 1525 Compatible High Capacity 5200mAh Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron 15/1525/1526/1545
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrayan on 02/23/2014

It's a really good price for a replacement battery! Using it on my 2nd hand Inspiron 1545, which still serves very well. Power lasts over two hours with balanced power consumption (brightest screen/ normal browsing + some music ;) ~ when fully charged for several hours in power grid. This battery fits tighter than the original Dell's one, which is still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahmoudbasho on 08/01/2013

First, it works very good as like the original one. It's the same as like the original one ,Good quality and have the same dimensions. Fully charged it's enough for about between ( 1 hour,40 minutes and 1 hour,50 minutes) or (2 hours and 44 minutes)..it depends on type of your work on the laptop.The battery works perfectly and also fits perfectly in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyani83 on 06/14/2013

This battery is exactly same as the original in my Dell 1325. The install and it worked perfectly. I had no problems of any kind! And it costs three times less than those sold in my town. no cons because it is exactly like the original battery I'm so glad I bought this battery because it is much cheaper than the original and works exactly the same! ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydsaran on 05/14/2013

Good price, it costs 1/3 of the price of the original Dell battery. Works perfectly in my Inspiron 1525. Fully charged it's enough for about 1h of use. Remaining charge is not very precise, after 50 min of use it's showing 60%, 5 minutes later it shows you have less than 5% remaining. Although it doesn't last longer as the original battery it is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byESLULLY on 10/19/2012

First of all, this battery is very cheap, and works very well, it's a perfect replacement battery I don't know about others brands but this product works very well. none Another great product for the price. The battery came with a charge so I first had to deplete it and then I left it on my laptop (laptop off & charger connected) for 24 hours. After ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylxaviersj on 08/03/2012

excellent product! works exactly like the original to a very low price! received in BRAZIL in perfect condition. Product with good finishing, has no difference from the original. I'm using on my Dell Inspiron 1545. was like new. I recommend the product and especially the seller. Very fast in order merchandise. You can trust ... not... excellent product!... Read more

1 2
  • posted byefcardoso on 07/16/2012

works perfect, like original. about a third of the price here in Brazil. battery drainage is also very good, my 1545 works for about 2 hours on it fully charged a bit difficult to fit in place, but not really a problem. just a litlle push it slide nicely to its place. remove the battery also is a bit difficult as it dont pop out like original ones does.... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydiefiol on 05/08/2012

The battery works perfectly and also fits perfectly in the laptop (inspiron 1525). There is no difference with the original dell battery. It also looks almost the same than the Dell After I found no cons at all. Is a lot cheaper than the original but I found no difference; after more than 7 months of use still last about 2 hs (little more or little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydougcsan on 10/12/2011

First of all, this battery is very cheap, and works very well, it's a perfect replacement battery I don't know about others brands but this product works very well. The time of work of this battery is about 2h, using power saving features of the Windows (cool) The battery is very nice packeged, is very protected. Sometimes in my inspiron 1525 doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamav5 on 09/11/2011

-The price is more than half from the origanl. -easy to use. -you can use with this battery almost 3 hours. -it's compatible to dell 1545 inspiron. -it's a little difficult to enter the battery to it's place. The origanl battery: Rating:11.1 V Capacity: 48Wh min 4.2Ah replacment: 11.1V 5200mAh on the battery wrote: Replace TYPE 1526 1525 GW240 the same ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections