DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Cellphone Battery with Charger for HTC Desire/G7
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygardinetti on 06/24/2012

This item has a very good price. The charger has a "normal" quality. If you look for something cheap, it's what you need. The capacity is very low, so with a full charge of the battery your phone can work only few hours. I don't know if all this battery are so bad, but mine has a very low capacity. The size of the battery is a little bigger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydardhal2 on 12/31/2010

We all know that smartphones are battery intensive, and depending on use, you could have the need to recharge your phone daily, or even keep it plugged to a USB port to keep the battery ready for work. But sometimes, your battery runs out of energy, and you are left with an expensive, but non-working, device. Brand replacement batteries sell for several ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheruck on 12/13/2010

Dual use charger can be used to charge battery and the phone My charger piece came broken. Probable due to transport handling so i needed to glue it a bit. The battery could not fit into the phone first. then i found out there are 2 stickers instead of 1 on the battery which made it thicker so i removed the sticker and it fit just fine for EU use you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelxl on 11/10/2010

+ Low price, package includes battery and charger + Charger also has a USB style port which you can use to charge other USB device (or for instance charge your spare battery and your phone at the same time without having to turn on your laptop) - USA plug, for Europe you need a small adapter, for instance I use SKU 03529 (flat to round adapter) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbest on 10/22/2010

- The price is cheap - The charger does its job - The battery has a good capacity (not 1600mAh but it lasts more than sku.39266, maybe 1300mAh approximately) - Fit perfect on my HTC Desire - It´s perfect to use it as a second battery - Not real capacity - The charger charges slow - USA plug - The usb port is a bit lousy It last me about one day and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections