DX » Community » Reviews » ML-L3 Wireless IR Remote Control for Nikon D90/D80/D70 + More
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegojusto on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this remote control is really great, small, really well made it. It work's perfectly in my Nikon D5100. =) Cons:the cons is... with the control you can not put the camera on focus, because the remote button doesn' t have this function, the biggest issue is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have ordered this with almost no expectations, but it works surprisingly well. I am using this remote with D7000 and it works splendidly. Using it from distance up to 10 meters without any problems. It is really small but sits well in hand. Cons:"Half p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesbobek on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works same as more more expensive original, tested with D90 and D7100. good range and good build quality battery included easy and fast to use Cons:none OtherThoughts:It is useful for taking photos with tripod - in example at night, HDR, waterfall, etc.. Unnecessary... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypBogey on 11/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this remote for my Nikon D40 and it worked great (I said worked because I had put it in the washing machine and it's dead now). It looks like the real thing and works like the real thing. Small, well built, easy to use and cheap. The battery is good too. Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent came to my Nikon D90, with no problems. Employing approximately 5-7 meters. Made of good quality plastic. Small, cozy, does not squeak, large buttons. I think the batteries last a long time Cons:no problems noted at this price OtherThoughts:You can mak... Read more

Slavakot
    0 0
  • posted byFALPC on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ideal for taking pictures in a remote, without having to resort to the timer of the machine, makes taking good pictures, and oh yes when we are ready loaded on command, without having to go to run timed photography. Cons:Too small a whit bigger was not bad. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfsentinel on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine as stated, covers quite a long distance (approx. 5 meters tested), work alwost at every angle, doesn't need much space it the bag. Of course, the price is a biggest advantage of this one Cons:The button has only one step, need to focus at first (Manually) or ke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcondeg on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, straightforward, works alright. Cons:None I can think of. Perhaps that construction seems a little bit fragile. OtherThoughts:Tested it at about ten meters, works alright. Perhaps can be problematic with very intense lights behind the remote, but I believe that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTehChesha on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great remote, it's very easy to use. Great range. Way cheaper than original one. Build quality it's good. Great for night shots with long exposure. Battery included. Good invesment for your dSLR camera Cons:I don't have any con for this remote. So far it proved to be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypikasoandreas on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect design, supplied with the battery. Camera controls at least 8 m Manipulate my digital SLR Nikon D90 and it works great without hesitation. Cons:I did not find any disadvantages. everything works as it should and it's great. I do not like the inscriptio... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections