DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Women Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills + Recharger + Case (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypacoyos on 06/27/2013

this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item like everything the good things can have a consecuense but i really don'... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Stylish, thin, very similar to the real slim cigarettes. I ordered her friends, and now for the additional track. dozakazyvat filters and fluids. Tool works and after regular cigarettes seem strong and tasteless, as I was told) Here a month girlfriend just smoke e-cigarettes :) quality performance, good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydecoy68 on 10/11/2012

it's cheap, the refills are very cheap. it gives a good "puff" like the taste! and it looks stylish! the rechargeable battery only lasts 1 refill, so when the battery is dead, you can count on it the refill will be soon aswell. they both last about 150 mouths. GET THE REFILLS WILL THEY ARE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemingosan on 09/06/2012

Nice design! Just a tad slimmer than your typical cigarette 100's, and stylish black. Can pack it everywhere and have smoke. Seems to me the battery dies really quickly, but for the price i mean, c'mon what do you expect? And it kinda seems the refills go out pretty quickly, but the refill packages for ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections