DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Women Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills + Recharger + Case (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypacoyos on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item Cons:like everything the goo... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stylish, thin, very similar to the real slim cigarettes. I ordered her friends, and now for the additional track. dozakazyvat filters and fluids. Tool works and after regular cigarettes seem strong and tasteless, as I was told) Here a month girlfriend just smoke... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydecoy68 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's cheap, the refills are very cheap. it gives a good "puff" like the taste! and it looks stylish! Cons:the rechargeable battery only lasts 1 refill, so when the battery is dead, you can count on it the refill will be soon aswell. they both last abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemingosan on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design! Just a tad slimmer than your typical cigarette 100's, and stylish black. Can pack it everywhere and have smoke. Cons:Seems to me the battery dies really quickly, but for the price i mean, c'mon what do you expect? And it kinda seems the refills go out prett... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections