DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Keyboard Protective Cover for Apple Macbook - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDcfskt on 06/21/2014

Protects your mac from dust and other bad stuff. The quality is pretty good and you don't even see that it's there. Looks natural. When the mac heats the cover works like a blanket, not letting the mac cool that quick. I never use for a long time because of that. Still, is a good way to protect your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by00Dev on 04/10/2013

fantastic product to protect integrity of your macbook. i'm typing on it right now and it only took a little bit of getting used to. prevents dust from entering computer, and may buy you a few exta moments if you spill on it. makes typing a little teeny bit slower (i tried with a speed typing test) because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxXxSidneyxXx on 02/11/2013

Cheap Very useful Has good grip but not too smooth nor too sticky Overall good quality Slight bulging along the "." and "/" keys No backlight Difficult to use during night time The overall quality is really good, and really the only problems are the slight bulging in the . and / area,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhooz91 on 01/25/2013

Cheap concerning other covers like Iskin.com covers , Fits Perfectly on the keyboard, keeps keyboard clean, typing is smoother and sound is reduced. Can't see the keyboard Light at night since the letters aren't transparent, can't know if CAPS is turned on or off. Letters should be transparent, since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbe27 on 06/07/2012

+ It's really thin - You can close the lid of the MBP with no worries. + It prevents dust and hairs for going under your keys. + Feels nice to touch - The transparent part of the cover is more opaque than transparent and blocks the light of the MBP keyboard. It's not that bad, but still... - It has no ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bydanielr522 on 07/06/2011

Fix perfectly my unibody macbook pro (feb 2011) except some keys (see cons). However its easy to use if you know where those keys are. It's extemelly thin, you've got almost the same feeling of pressing the keys as without cover. Despite it's black color, backlight still being visible. Enter key doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycodywu on 03/07/2011

- It's cheap. - It works as it should. - Doesn't look like there is anything there. - Protects against spills and dust that could get within the chasis. - The F and the J keys which have little knobs on them increase wear so eventually there will be a a clear bar on the 2 keys on the case. This however ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiondai1 on 11/15/2010

What can i say, its basically an iSkin but an 8th of the price. It fits greatly with my macbook unibody. The Macbook closes fine and has a nice feel when clicking a key. If you have the macbook pro or macbook unibody with the keys that illuminate, you will not be able to see the actual letter light up ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections