DX » Community » Reviews » 35.6mm Secondary Optics (Plastic / 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylasermanathome on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:More than 99% of the light that comes in , comes out. The throw can be influenced and even can be made very narrow, like a good reflector does, but without the same spill, so more energy can be put in the throw. When you want to make an IR thrower for Nightvisio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byledsmoke on 12/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this because I wanted to test some TIR optics to check out the beam profile for myself. And they are (for the pirce) of very high quality compared to some german produces ones I also bought elsewhere that cost more for 1 pce than 5 of these. Get me right - thes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKentS on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Individually packed so they arrived unscratched. They fit on CREE perfectly. The beam is very tight, the spot of maximum brightness is about 8 degrees from the main axis then there is some dimming out to some 12 degrees and thereafter rapid dimming. There is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 07/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an good, low cost plastic TIR optic. The counterbored hole allows for the Cree's metal rim to align perfectly with the optic. Unlike the previous reviewer, none of my optics arrived scratched. DX packed each one individually in a small ziplock bag, then... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywt808 on 10/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Shallow, space-saving Large diameter with wide lip that can be trimmed Cons:Cavity too deep for many types of LEDs All 5 optics were scratched because they were packed without padding in a small zip lock bag Large flat bottom that is only good for revealing the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections