DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Shock Joypad Controller Gamepad for PC (Green + Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIshimaru on 08/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Finally you get to play N64 games on your pc (if that's what you want), or many other consoles with easeness, this controller is plug-and-play, which means you don't have to install a thing to get in the action, only configure your emulator (if that's the case) Cons:App... Read more

1 1
  • posted bywolfman789 on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Color is awesome. Looks good. 6 face buttons feels solid. Cons:I have big hands, it feels small. No Start/Select buttons Did not come with manual. OtherThoughts:was confused at first on how to use it, but then I realized I had to hit the mode button to turn on the joystic... Read more

1 2
  • posted byIshimaru on 03/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-In windows 7, I plugged it and was automatically recognized. -It has lots of buttons and two XY axis pads which are buttons themselves I must add. Perfect for pretty much every emulator (specially N64). -Price is hard to beat, really. -It feels comfy in my hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfliedlice on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has 6 buttons on face Quite comfortable in the hand Feels quite sturdy and well made Buttons made from hard plastic and Feel good to press Cons:Yet to find any cons with this purchase very happy with it OtherThoughts:With its 6 face buttons it is perfect for n64... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfempz on 08/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good price -Great build quality -Has two extra buttons (in comparison with the normal ps gamepads) -Great for N64 games -It works with linux, just plug it, even the dual shock works -The lenght of the cable is good, and the cable itself is thick Cons:-Maybe a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadscienti11 on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:instead of a review, I'll post what it says on the box. Honestly, I'd get this again just to read the "fratures" again. Everything is verbatim-- except my comments. Product function: +USB interface(fro[sic] USB 1.0 or 2.0) +Fully compatible with winqx[... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections