DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Shock Joypad Controller Gamepad for PC (Green + Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHagamon on 11/11/2013

I got this green bad-ass over two years ago and it's still going strong when I need a second-player controller. USB 2.0 bitches! Fast as a cheetah on rollerskates! Cable is 120cm or 1,2 meters for anyone math-challenged. There's buttons everywhere and two cool analog sticks! The part where the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvivatwl on 09/28/2013

-I have dropped this thing more than a dozen times on a hard floor but it is still in perfect condition. -Works with all my games no questions asked. -PlugnPlay -Cord is a good length -Extra buttons are a little difficult to adapt to at first, but very useful once you do -Doesn't look great -No "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuhulhu on 09/13/2013

- Cheap - Have 6 buttons on the right side instead of 4 - Very cheap build quality - Not the nicest colour - Cable is not very long which makes it hard to use if you are planning to play multiplayer or just sit far away from the computer. - The middle button need to be pressed to make the stick work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIshimaru on 08/17/2012

Finally you get to play N64 games on your pc (if that's what you want), or many other consoles with easeness, this controller is plug-and-play, which means you don't have to install a thing to get in the action, only configure your emulator (if that's the case) Apparently it does not fully support both ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywolfman789 on 06/29/2012

Color is awesome. Looks good. 6 face buttons feels solid. I have big hands, it feels small. No Start/Select buttons Did not come with manual. was confused at first on how to use it, but then I realized I had to hit the mode button to turn on the joysticks. good controller, feels nice. buttons are solid,... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byIshimaru on 03/15/2012

-In windows 7, I plugged it and was automatically recognized. -It has lots of buttons and two XY axis pads which are buttons themselves I must add. Perfect for pretty much every emulator (specially N64). -Price is hard to beat, really. -It feels comfy in my hands. -Other colors would be nice to choose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfliedlice on 01/22/2012

Has 6 buttons on face Quite comfortable in the hand Feels quite sturdy and well made Buttons made from hard plastic and Feel good to press Yet to find any cons with this purchase very happy with it With its 6 face buttons it is perfect for n64 and all other emulators and modern 2d games where you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfempz on 08/12/2011

-Good price -Great build quality -Has two extra buttons (in comparison with the normal ps gamepads) -Great for N64 games -It works with linux, just plug it, even the dual shock works -The lenght of the cable is good, and the cable itself is thick -Maybe a little small, for people with big hands -No other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadscienti11 on 08/04/2011

instead of a review, I'll post what it says on the box. Honestly, I'd get this again just to read the "fratures" again. Everything is verbatim-- except my comments. Product function: +USB interface(fro[sic] USB 1.0 or 2.0) +Fully compatible with winqx[sic]/xp/2000/me system +Support Driect[sic] ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections