Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanotherone on 09/27/2009

- Low priced - Quite good build quality - Construction of transparent plastic allows enough light to pass in - Lens is unsharp if looking away from the center - Partially very distorting As a media designer I know how useful these little helpers can be. And this is really a fine one. The price is really low and the overall build quality is quite good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurispector on 06/24/2009

Decent optic, lightweight, very inexpensive. Will not break if dropped on the floor. None that I can think of. It's a cheap magnifier that does what it's supposed to do. 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters is a lot 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byauswoo on 04/04/2009

Well, it's cheap - much cheaper than you'd find them anywhere else. I had hoped to use this to inspect 35mm transparencies before taking the time to scan them. The lens on my unit is very poor, there is a tiny part in the centre which gives a usable image, but outside that it's so distorted, it is unusable. I'll probably struggle by because I'm only ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byukled2 on 10/22/2007

Just right, they do the job very well. CLear side allow illumination Bit bulky They do collect dust Good item Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkor1 on 08/29/2007

OK, lens is clear enough with no visible optical distortion. Light because of all-plastic construction. Hey, the picture with description is cheating - the lens is plastic! So it is very yielding. Be prepare for scratches. The transparent cylinder shows mean quality. I wish a solid glass x10 magnifier as was promised by the manufacturer. For the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections