Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFriendhand on 03/16/2011

Good quality of Camera Connector + SD Card Reader Kit for iPad. Good quality of package. Low price. Thanks to DealeXtreme. It is very simple to copy photos from cameras or SD-cards to the iPad with this Camera Connector + SD Card Reader Kit for iPad. Everything works fine (IOS 4.3). There is a little problem to inject the kit into iPad with iPad case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilllee on 01/06/2011

Simple, clean. Build quality good with mould lines neat and precise. Works with camera with USB cable to upload photographs to iPhoto, as long as camera doesn't require power from the iPad. Changes to the operating system by Apple means some of the functionality of this item has disappeared, through no fault of this item's manufacturer. Put a sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoebs on 12/21/2010

The Adapter is eary to use. With os4.2 on the ipad the usb Port works without any Problem connecting a Nikon D200 and a lumix TZ2. Copy the photos to the Ipad is very easy. I tested an external multi Card-reader and it works with CF-Card and SD-card (see cons) The SD reader doesn't work with 4.2. The Ipad say it needs to much current. That is surprising,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreart on 09/29/2010

it is cheap, able to connect my PC card reader with usb and read CF cards (and other cards). the usb falsh reading is tricky. with cidia and ifile you can read/write/delete/copy files from usbflash to ipad. Build Quality is not perfect. with unexpected movement you can damage (break connectors) of ipad or USB Camera Connector (i think it is betteer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections