Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• good

posted by andreart on 09/29/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

it is cheap, able to connect my PC card reader with usb and read CF cards (and other cards).
    the usb falsh reading is tricky. with cidia and ifile you can read/write/delete/copy files from usbflash to ipad.

Cons:

Build Quality is not perfect.
    with unexpected movement you can damage (break connectors) of ipad or USB Camera Connector (i think it is betteer to use it with some extension cord).
    i am waiting for CF card reader.
    dont work with UDMA card readers, but with standart card reader it work perfectly !

OtherThoughts:

it is very usable to download both JPG and RAW to your iPad. only viewing it is tricky. if you upload big resolution files it is creating some thumbnail with ipads screen size and when you are zooming it shows this thumb, but not original file. you cant zoom and check perfectly the 100% view with original photo aplication. then you use some other aplications then you see the lagging because it is opening big resolution file.

Bottomline:

it is perfect tool for viewing and coping your pictures. backup storage for files , coing from USB memorys or memory cards ! waiting for some new readers for my iPad !

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections