DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Iphone 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytravisbair on 05/19/2014

This case: Has same protection qualities as top brand competitors Easy to put on Very light and ads little to no bulk to your device. The screen protector for the case is replaceable. The price is very affordable compared to other competitor cases in the market. Not water resistant Having to put the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXboxmodder on 01/23/2014

Affordable. Quite well made. Looks a bit cheap. The covers for the holes are a bit flimsy. Screen protector and camera protector is a bit hard to get into place. You will need a original or well made usb cord to charge it. I only had none apple chargeing cables and was not able to get it into the connector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbaybaybay on 05/27/2013

This is a decent case and semi- mocks a Otterbox. This case is a tank and very well protects your phone. The material it's made out of is plastic for the inner piece and silicone for the white covering. I personally thought it was very cheaply made but for $3 who can argue? The silicone case doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorrigu on 04/05/2013

A soft outer rubber covering makes it easy for my wife to operate the volume button and lift the component covers. The built in screen cover absorbs all the scratches that would normally harm my wife's iPhone. This iPhone cover is tough enough to withstand the terrors of my wife's purse and still look ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMatangas on 03/04/2013

Excellent product if you want to really protect your iPhone in a nice manner, buy this one. It's a really IMPACT DEFENDER case. The materials are not so good nor the finishing of the product. The LCD screen protector material is not good, I didn't use it. It's a bit difficult to remove the case when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNyrie on 02/27/2013

* Easy to put on * Saves your iphone from dents, impact and scratches. * Great protection of the buttons, since they stay under the level of the plastic and are acessed by little proeminences in the silicone. * The proeminent plastic thingies on the sides reduce the impact on the cellphone. *Also, thanks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNOWY1976 on 02/01/2013

Well were to start...Excellent price..Really looks great as said before looks like a more expensive make of case...easy to put on phone and gives adequate protection to the iphone 4...Brought the white one for my wife and she is really pleased with the look of the case ...thanks deal extreme covers on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 01/07/2013

cheap fits quite well with no modifications required looks almost as good as an expensive otter box at a fraction of the price. came with screen protectors as well . i wasn't expecting them so i ordered extras the silicone outer case could be a little stiffer. the flaps that cover a couple of the jack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybestinest on 12/05/2012

This product is perfect to protect the iPhone and the case is cheaper than other brand but work as well! The plastic and silicone case protect very well from impact! The plastic case may be a little hard to open the first time but once you've done it, it's a joke! There's no screen protector included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymemorex99 on 11/12/2012

it works very well it protects very good easy to assemble and disassemble well build item it takes a beatting and no problems at all what so ever i have one con i have to take it apart to clean phone every now and then to clean very good all around very good product to use i have dropped it several time ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections