Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cheap solution to a tough problem

posted by Power35625 on 08/12/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

A hard plastic casing with a soft silicone cover, plus a screen protector, all for $3. What more can I say!?

Otter-box look-alike. Fooled a couple of my friends when they first saw it.

While the strength of this product is inferior to its $60 counterpart, it has protected countless of drops. Unless you're gonna throw your iphone like a baseball, the case does its job to your expectations

Cons:

The thin part of the silicone just below the front camera (abv the screen) looks too fragile for comfort. But mine still remains intact till now.

You'll need to do a bit of DIY for the screen protector, as the sticky tape that comes with the case (for pasting the screen protector in place) is virtually useless. Solved that with a couple of scotch-tape.

A thin line across the silicon case (I'm not sure what its called) really bothered me for the first few days. After that i just dismissed it as a poor workmanship on the manufacturers part. As long as it keeps my iphone in one piece, I'm fine with the small flaws.

OtherThoughts:

It looked like an otter box casing, and fooled my friends the first time. When I told them the price they were really shocked.

Bottomline:

Buy it. Its only $3, what have you got to lose?

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections