There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cheap solution to a tough problem

posted by Power35625 on 08/12/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

A hard plastic casing with a soft silicone cover, plus a screen protector, all for $3. What more can I say!?

Otter-box look-alike. Fooled a couple of my friends when they first saw it.

While the strength of this product is inferior to its $60 counterpart, it has protected countless of drops. Unless you're gonna throw your iphone like a baseball, the case does its job to your expectations

The thin part of the silicone just below the front camera (abv the screen) looks too fragile for comfort. But mine still remains intact till now.

You'll need to do a bit of DIY for the screen protector, as the sticky tape that comes with the case (for pasting the screen protector in place) is virtually useless. Solved that with a couple of scotch-tape.

A thin line across the silicon case (I'm not sure what its called) really bothered me for the first few days. After that i just dismissed it as a poor workmanship on the manufacturers part. As long as it keeps my iphone in one piece, I'm fine with the small flaws.

It looked like an otter box casing, and fooled my friends the first time. When I told them the price they were really shocked.

Buy it. Its only $3, what have you got to lose?

Post comment

DX Everywhere