DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 17 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/18/2014

I do not take my phone rock climbing, but I do drop it a lot and have kids. This was a perfect case for me. The phone is fully protected but I do not feel like I am carrying a brick with me. I can carry my phone again in a shirt pocket, and even golfing without it throwing me off. None. Should have bought one for my wife as well. There is no comparably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytravisbair on 05/22/2014

Case is very protective ;there are cases that are just like this one that are going to cost 10 times this amount; uses screen protector that is replaceable when scratched enough unlike other cases of this type; great price Case is not waterproof; must put the case together unlike other more expensive cases out there I bought allot of these to use for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

I have bought 20 of these over the past 3 years. I am still using my first one!! I am so impressed with the build quality of these. I bought so many to give to my friends/family. I have also bought the same case in pink, and white. all of them are great. the silicone cover fits perfect of the two piece plastic design. my black one does not show the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripleSurvival on 11/02/2013

- Exact same features as the Otterbox Defender Series case for the iPhone 4/4s - Price is lowest I have seen for anything close to the defender series - build quality was not bad - extra protection for the screen, logo, and camera - the silicone outer casing could have been cut more precise but you get what you paid for. this case definitely protects ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysueleozinho on 08/15/2013

material de ótima qualidade, protege mesmo o aparelho mas serve exclusivamente para o iphone, tentei em outros aparelhos mas não dá certo. Transmite segurança durante o uso e acredito que funcione realmente contra impactos não tive nenhum contra até agora, capa muito resistente e maleável, de fácil manuseio, sem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd33g on 08/08/2013

-Great Case -Easy Fits -Nice Screen Protector -Has decent grip -Rubber isn't the highest quality, but seems to hold up well in all conditions -The case fit well over the iphone 4 and snapped together snug. -none, for this price how can you not buy this case if you were looking for an otterbox-like case :) great case, great price. This is a great case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaila2012 on 03/20/2013

best cover for your iphone made from best materials. after the phone fell twice it hsent cracked! so i trust this product and i bought 5 of this,just in case :) if u want chip with best benefits,buy this one. it first its complicated to understand how to remove the plastic cover. after several tries i became a pro. this is the only con... buy at least ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJawBreaker on 02/08/2013

-Great protection for your iPhone, Prevents damage from falls, scratches etc. -Looks very good and reliable. -Very cheap, amazing value for your money. -The rubber feels very nice. -The screen protector lets you use your iPhone without interuppting. -A little hard to understand how to assemble it in the first times. -The small rubber parts tend to tear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWY1976 on 02/01/2013

This is a great iphone case...Also the second Protective Impact Housing Case ive brought off deal extreme...The 1st was for my wife and in white she loved the look so i got the same case but in black...Why we like it..well obviously the price is amazing and quality is just great for the price No major cons ...The port flaps are a little flimsy but thats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWY1976 on 01/28/2013

Unbelievable Case for the money....Great protection for the iphone ...Build is good quality...Easy to assemble...Looks great...Excellent Product from Deal Extreme as always...And best of all a great price. Screen protector could be better...but great for the money very fast delivery ...Good packaging oh and did i mention the price lol For this kind ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections