DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 16 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I do not take my phone rock climbing, but I do drop it a lot and have kids. This was a perfect case for me. The phone is fully protected but I do not feel like I am carrying a brick with me. I can carry my phone again in a shirt pocket, and even golfing withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytravisbair on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Case is very protective ;there are cases that are just like this one that are going to cost 10 times this amount; uses screen protector that is replaceable when scratched enough unlike other cases of this type; great price Cons:Case is not waterproof; must put... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought 20 of these over the past 3 years. I am still using my first one!! I am so impressed with the build quality of these. I bought so many to give to my friends/family. I have also bought the same case in pink, and white. all of them are great. the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripleSurvival on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Exact same features as the Otterbox Defender Series case for the iPhone 4/4s - Price is lowest I have seen for anything close to the defender series - build quality was not bad - extra protection for the screen, logo, and camera Cons:- the silicone outer cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd33g on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Case -Easy Fits -Nice Screen Protector -Has decent grip -Rubber isn't the highest quality, but seems to hold up well in all conditions -The case fit well over the iphone 4 and snapped together snug. Cons:-none, for this price how can you not buy this ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaila2012 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:best cover for your iphone made from best materials. after the phone fell twice it hsent cracked! so i trust this product and i bought 5 of this,just in case :) if u want chip with best benefits,buy this one. Cons:it first its complicated to understand how to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJawBreaker on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great protection for your iPhone, Prevents damage from falls, scratches etc. -Looks very good and reliable. -Very cheap, amazing value for your money. -The rubber feels very nice. -The screen protector lets you use your iPhone without interuppting. Cons:-A little hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWY1976 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great iphone case...Also the second Protective Impact Housing Case ive brought off deal extreme...The 1st was for my wife and in white she loved the look so i got the same case but in black...Why we like it..well obviously the price is amazing and qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWY1976 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unbelievable Case for the money....Great protection for the iphone ...Build is good quality...Easy to assemble...Looks great...Excellent Product from Deal Extreme as always...And best of all a great price. Cons:Screen protector could be better...but great for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypirrihiiri on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Affordable price! OMG 3,39!! Similar products cost 40€ here in Finland! Cons:Requires a little bit work to put on or take off... OtherThoughts:I checked out some test videos from youtube. These cases truly gives protection for fragile iPhone. Dudes even throw their phones... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections