DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/18/2014

I do not take my phone rock climbing, but I do drop it a lot and have kids. This was a perfect case for me. The phone is fully protected but I do not feel like I am carrying a brick with me. I can carry my phone again in a shirt pocket, and even golfing without it throwing me off. None. Should have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytravisbair on 05/22/2014

Case is very protective ;there are cases that are just like this one that are going to cost 10 times this amount; uses screen protector that is replaceable when scratched enough unlike other cases of this type; great price Case is not waterproof; must put the case together unlike other more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJalers69 on 02/14/2014

I have bought 20 of these over the past 3 years. I am still using my first one!! I am so impressed with the build quality of these. I bought so many to give to my friends/family. I have also bought the same case in pink, and white. all of them are great. the silicone cover fits perfect of the two piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTripleSurvival on 11/02/2013

- Exact same features as the Otterbox Defender Series case for the iPhone 4/4s - Price is lowest I have seen for anything close to the defender series - build quality was not bad - extra protection for the screen, logo, and camera - the silicone outer casing could have been cut more precise but you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysueleozinho on 08/15/2013

material de ótima qualidade, protege mesmo o aparelho mas serve exclusivamente para o iphone, tentei em outros aparelhos mas não dá certo. Transmite segurança durante o uso e acredito que funcione realmente contra impactos não tive nenhum contra até agora, capa muito resistente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byd33g on 08/08/2013

-Great Case -Easy Fits -Nice Screen Protector -Has decent grip -Rubber isn't the highest quality, but seems to hold up well in all conditions -The case fit well over the iphone 4 and snapped together snug. -none, for this price how can you not buy this case if you were looking for an otterbox-like case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaila2012 on 03/20/2013

best cover for your iphone made from best materials. after the phone fell twice it hsent cracked! so i trust this product and i bought 5 of this,just in case :) if u want chip with best benefits,buy this one. it first its complicated to understand how to remove the plastic cover. after several tries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJawBreaker on 02/08/2013

-Great protection for your iPhone, Prevents damage from falls, scratches etc. -Looks very good and reliable. -Very cheap, amazing value for your money. -The rubber feels very nice. -The screen protector lets you use your iPhone without interuppting. -A little hard to understand how to assemble it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNOWY1976 on 02/01/2013

This is a great iphone case...Also the second Protective Impact Housing Case ive brought off deal extreme...The 1st was for my wife and in white she loved the look so i got the same case but in black...Why we like it..well obviously the price is amazing and quality is just great for the price No major ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNOWY1976 on 01/28/2013

Unbelievable Case for the money....Great protection for the iphone ...Build is good quality...Easy to assemble...Looks great...Excellent Product from Deal Extreme as always...And best of all a great price. Screen protector could be better...but great for the money very fast delivery ...Good packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections