DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (31-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byororoich on 10/01/2014

Very many tips and tweezers. The quality of tools is good enough for this price but not so good as would like. Also, the grip looks curved on the photos - and it really curved=)) Not sure is it a feature or a bug. Read more

Impression:usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bykalamar2012 on 08/28/2014

Lo mejor es que es pequeño y no ocupa nada. Lo peor que los envios tardan muchisimo casi un mes. Sino tienes prisa esta bien, si te urge mejor la ferretería. Deberian mejorar los plazos de envío. Aun así buena compra para esos tornillos q se resisten Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bybacklash187 on 11/12/2013

Kit contains every tip you could ever need. The screwdriver is a good size. The handle of the screwdriver has a good grip. The screwdriver tip is magnetic to hold tips securely. The material that the tips are made from is quite soft. If the tips are used with any force they distort due to such a soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTommytheboy on 11/02/2013

- ULTRA Cheap - Holds the heads for the disassembly of basically any small electronic device - Magnetic (disclaimer: could be stronger) - Good solid grip - Made out of a soft metal and will wear quickly if used on screws that just won't come out - The box doesn't really seal very well so I always put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Has got all the tips you need for around the house mending. Great value, cost a fraction of what I would have payed for a similar product in a hardware store. The handle of the screwdriver feels like a real professional screwdriver. The tips dont chip or break. The tweezer is not as good quality as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoock on 01/02/2013

- Extremely cheap, I would have to pay $20 for a set like this in store. - Good grip on the screwdriver, easy to hold and turn. - Bits appear to be of acceptable quality, I have used the T5 and it fit like a glove. - As others have stated, the plastic case it comes in is of poor quality. The clear front ... Read more

Complete product Driver Bits

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 12/16/2012

Have most of the commonly found screws at the market Lacks the game bit for older NES/SNES devices Very much Air in the box, could be around 1/3 of its size Not the standard bit dimension so you may absolutely NOT lose the includes screw driver Screw driver are to short and most of all it has a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabbz on 11/20/2012

A cheap and nice set, with a lot of nice bits. Nice setup in the box. The PH00 bit is a bit too big for a PH00. This means that you won't be able to open up iPhones for example. They use a lot of PH00 size screws. The PH00 is a hard bit to come across, since it is very small and delicate. If the bits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielinson on 10/04/2012

Nice variety of screwdrivers + tweezers at a very good price. The box came broken at its hinges. I guess this wasn't broken while shipping but before that because everything else was intact only one hinge pin was missing. That is why I took off point for quality. The screwdrivers quality is OK. If they ... Read more

Top view Hinges Opened box

0 0 0

• posted byWySza on 10/08/2011

- Real useful kit if you normally deal with small electronics like cellphones, portable video-games and small computer parts. - Good variety of sockets, you can use in almost any kind of equipment. - The tweezer is useful to pick up far screws and eventually to hold parts of the equipment that you are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections