Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslash12 on 01/19/2013

very nice toy,sound is loud,price is good,I had placed batteries and birds only sing, I put new batteries and then went crazy, the sound is much louder, all the base moves to the bird moves,variety of colors, always cheer me up when sing and sometimes scared where there is a noise and turns on automatically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEastVanMarco on 11/07/2007

Very colorful, and loud. Bird moves around lots of fun. 1 drop and this will break into a million pieces. Great gift for very young, or very old people. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyworks on 10/29/2007

The bird is bright and colorful which will definitely grab attention of visitor especially children. The sound produced is loud. The sensor for detecting sound is not that sensitive. Even you shout neat it, it will still not respond to you. You need to clap near and loud at it, then it will sound. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvytas on 08/04/2007

nice, attractive toy. very decorative. cute "warm" bird. the sound the bird makes could be regulated ... good gift for preschool kid it is toy/decoration so its practical usefulness could be being attention catcher of guests especially kids. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections