DX » Community » Reviews » LMR Mr. Basic Educational Electronic Robotics Kit (3*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Neodymio1 on 08/18/2013

Pros: Very entertaining to assemble and very powerful motors. Is "all wheel drive" (4x4) left side with one motor and right side with other motor. With this provision you can turn left and right only inverting the polarity of one motor. Comes with an Allen screwdriver and a wrench. Some nuts comes with a nylon ring that can be adjuste... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ekolar on 12/04/2012

Pros: Simple and interesting chassis. Good for beginners to understand principles of simple drive train, electrical dual motor drive system and, if upgraded with arduino, simple robotic. Cons: In package there were missing one screw for drive train - so robot is almost useless. drive train is too tight so motors have to work hard even to turn t... Read more

2 0
  • posted by sandro1005 on 04/23/2012

Pros: It's a good product for educational purposes, it worth the money. Cons: The gears and the transmission system is not so easy to align and is a little tricky to adjust. OtherThoughts: It's a good product for educational purposes, it worth the money. The gears and the transmission system is not so easy to align and is a little tricky to adj... Read more

1 0
  • posted by paultech on 01/27/2012

Pros: I assembled the unit and only had 1 small problem, a plastic crown gear snapped, rendering the car/bot unusable. I'll try and source another locally. Cons: It is very small probably just big enough for an Arduino board, I have a Mega board and that is too big!. I did want to add some extras to this bot chassis but it is too snall for the... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections