Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRM2009 on 01/04/2014

- It works in Europe, GSM900! You can make and receive calls in a regular land-line phone. - The construction material is reasonable, the display protection is soft plastic. - Unlocked, you can use a SIM card from any operator - Inside is an old mobile phone, but is not a bad thing, in this way you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynunocerqueira on 11/16/2012

Does the job.. It is a super simple device and really works here in Portugal... This as good as you get for this price. I already bought a few, and will buy again... :) Faz o que é suposto, é um dispositivo muito simples e funciona perfeitamente aqui em Portugal.. Já comprei alguns e vou ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bydkoro on 06/22/2012

Boxed product, works out of the box (with some exclusions, see below) Two wired phones can be connected in parallel (2 RJ11 outlets) Wall mount Internal battery, good for blackouts and in countryside Useless user manual. Some functions claimed there cannot be used (even setting time on LCD) Inside there ... Read more

Internals of device

0 0 4

• posted bypalbeda on 02/15/2011

The cheapest alternative I have found so far. It seems to work just fine. I have used a Sipura box to create an interface to Asterisk/Trixbox. My family uses a GSM subscrition with free calls between users in the same network. So now we can dial in and out for free! - Too bad it has no SIP interface ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byxmancho on 10/20/2010

- Works correct in SPAIN. I make a first call with it after a easy installation (5 min) - It build with a internal battery (48h in standby, show in the manual but not teste yet). - The model was build with two differents motherboard: a Nokia 6150 o Ericsson 1018. After some testing, my model has inside ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections