DX » Community » Reviews » Alice A606 Nickel Alloy Wound Electric Bass 4-String Set
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaaveriiK on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Estas cuerdas son muy buenas, se nota la calidad. Me gusto mucho el detalle del hilo de color rojo en los extremos de cada cuerda. Cada cuerda viene identificada con un numero para que sea mas facil la instalacion. Se sienten resistentes. Cons:Ninguno hasta el... Read more

View Front View Back View Back Content
    0 0
  • posted byLeoparda on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are the same strings you can buy at the local music store for two to three times the price on DX. The winding is tight and even, and the strings are color-coded for your convenience. The tone is lovely, and once you tune, they're smooth and easy on your fingertips... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBullDozeRrrr on 12/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price of censures to them isn't present. Very bright and sonorous. Not the bad price. In my country for this money it is possible to buy on much worst strings. Cons:Sound hold not long, I change before each performance. Once on any of strings there was something... Read more

0 0
  • posted byioKKon on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very decent strings for the low price! quality is good and is definitely comparable to those other brands which cost double of this price! in fact these strings exceeded my expectations! Cons:The strings seem to have a high thermal expansion coefficient. With my other str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichieKH on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The package where it came out is exactly the same as shown on this page. Every string was in a separated bag, indicated with 1st 2nd 3rd 4th, From small to big, makes it easy to place the strings. The ending and start of the strings has a red cord winded around... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections