DX » Community » Reviews » 4.5" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - Black (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRightBuyer on 06/09/2014

Very good built quality, it feels solid. Backlite lcd display. Big size display. Light sensor for automated activation of backlight. Price is right for the quality it has. - Controls are back: When the alarm sounds at night is difficult to disable it because the controls are on the back - Uses 3 AAA batteries, too much - Lack different alarm melodies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleJacob on 11/09/2013

Very easy of set up the time, alarm, etc. The number are big and clear. The light sensor works really fine, it changes the backlight according to the ambient light, and in total dark the light is soft and perfect for see the time without being annoying. Good construction and material. The sound of the alarm it's ok. With the light on, the viewing angle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAshkenaziAvi on 08/19/2013

great clock very big digits. hes a beck-light when the main button on a top is pressed. it illumenates in a dark, it has a sensor. easy to adjust. it is stable in a desk. has 12/24 clock mode. the buttons are very easy to understand. you don't need to read the intsructions. it works on a 3 AAA batteries. i don't know how long the batteries can hold.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclassica on 05/07/2013

Easy to read and alarm is sufficiently loud enough although it could be better for people who are hard of hearing. English instructions are useless for someone who does not understand how to set the clock. It would be far better if the English instructions had been written by someone who has English as a mother tongue and not just a Google translation ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezelinde93 on 05/06/2013

Just what I wanted and what I was looking for. Easy to use, very easy to set time/date and alarm. Friendly design. It has big numbers easy to read.Soft blue backlight that doesn't bother at night, controlled by a sensor you can switch on/off, that works perfectly. Great price. Nice quality, but not the best. I haven't found any cons yet. May be a better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguntherv on 04/27/2013

Rather well build for the price, very bright backlight easy operation etc. Clock does not drift to much Battary usage seams at least 4 months for a set of battery's very very bad viewing angle You really need to be in a 45° (when looking straight at it ) angle looking DOWN on it to see the display properly. This means that if you want to use it:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarfiman on 04/10/2013

Arrived with good packaging. Very easy to operate. Big buttons on the back to set time/date /alarm . No instructions needed. Numbers are big and readable from good distance. The back-light is nice and bright. Possible to have a low background light when dark - controlled by sensor. Alarm is quite loud so it does it's job and has snooze. Uses 3 AAA batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChuzopou on 01/17/2013

This alam clock is that I wanted: - Cheap! - With Alarm - With Light to the nights - Compatible with rechargable batteries - And very easy to configure and to programe. The material is plastic The Light is very bright It could have radio, but It doesn't have that functionality. I have this three months ago and im very happy with this. The batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynachetoglez on 01/14/2013

It's perfect, has a big display and the backlight is really good and powerful. The sensor works perfectly. The material which it's made of seems good and is goodlooking. It's very simple to use, even if you don't know english you can use it. The only thing I could say is that the ringtone is the classic of an alarm clock wich I find a bit annoying (... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymves72 on 11/15/2012

Very big digits - I can read it without my glasses at night, it was a reason i bought this clock. Nice backlight, not blue as in description it ts white-blue (in my opinion) Light sensor works good, it turns the light fluently on, when a darkness come. I can use it as a orientation light at night. There is nice, strong light after pushing a button. ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections