DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreaver on 05/12/2014

Packaging looks like a package for a real lens. Cup itself looks like a real lens, until you get close enough or touch it. Screw on lid, with rubber gasket. None that I can think of. Definitely worth recommending to the photographer in your life, especially if that someone has a Nikon camera. Seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidChainsaw on 04/26/2014

So when I got it, I was sceptical about would the cup hold the heat and would the top lid keep hot stuff from spilling. I use it every now and then in the morning when I take some coffe to work. Works for me! Not much to say here. The details on the design coul be more likely like the real lens. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexmilanov on 04/24/2014

Well made and eye catching. Very realistic, you can move the focus ring. Also comes with a Nikon branded pouch. Holds my water nice and cold. Doesn't condensate on the outside when I put ice in it. It can't keep things hot or cold for long periods of time. The cap is plastic and doesn't have any special ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr4pp157 on 12/26/2013

Everything. It looks like a real lens from top to bottom. The box looks exactly like the box nikon lenses use. The bag in which the mug comes is exactly like the ones the lenses come in and the mug itself is a beautiful replica of a real 24-70 lens. Made of plastic, rubber and metal (inside), everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjm31181 on 04/08/2013

holds heat. looks beautiful. I will give one to my friends who love photography. Outside is well made. Shipping was fast for something that came from China. Item came with a bag too. good quality bag, in black with NiKON written on it. Nothing. no cons whatsoever. Shipping box was smooched but that is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 03/12/2013

Very good looking mug, the replica is very good. It has very good details and it seems to close firmly The stickers, they are the only badthing, they are a bit off center, but other that that they are fine. I bought this as a gift for a girl that doesnt like me "that way" anymore... so it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGijsBr on 01/28/2013

It really looks like the Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 lens! The replica is really good. The main ressevoir is made of a nice stainless steel. Isolates way better than a standard mug Leaks when held upside down. I also found some fluid in the botom-cap, but I can't imagine that coming from the main ressevoir. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKreepz on 01/02/2013

- Excelente producto, muy buena calidad de manufactura. - Muy detallado en el plastico - buena relacion precio/calidad - tiene una bolsa para guardarlo - la base es muy pequeña, haciendo probable que se derrame el contenido si se es descuidado. - por ahora ninguna cosa mas, no he detectado ni filtraciones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomenapora12 on 12/15/2012

+Very realistic looking +High quality +Highly detailed +Durable +Sealed cap, not leaking +Comes in a pouch and a box, great for gift -I can't find any cons -A must-have product for Nikon fans! -At first I thought that the price is a little too high but when I received it, I had to change my mind. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybatusai69 on 12/14/2012

-this thing is amazing!!! -looks like the real deal!!! -you can prank your friends with one of this, becouse to the common eye looks like a real lens -nothing... the mug is just great :) -Im a canon User, but this "nikkor" is beautyful... i bought it to a friend and he loved it (my friend thouht ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections