cheap, can't have a better external audio solution costing less than this one ! not perfect but work OK for the price, perfect for quick use like watching movie, playing games on laptop or computer. mine is running on an old 2009 macbook pro using osx 10.6 & 10.7. no setup, no drivers, work when plugged in. sound quality is not so good. interferences,... Read more
- great cheap replacement of often failing laptop sound jack sockets
- volume buttons also modify windows volume - use with usb extension chord
- handle with care, don't put pressure on the usb connector always order two of these, so you have a replacement for if something happens. you can't expect great solid quality for this price, so a spare one ... Read more
ENG // Easy to use and setup. Plug and play, work fine in Windows XP and 7; The sound and mic are good and clear. Have a led to inform use and conection. The chipset is CMEDIA. The price is very cheap. Have buttons useful (vol - +, mute mic and mute speak) ESP // Facil de usar e instalar. Plug and play, funciona bien en windows XP y 7. El sonido y el ... Read more
Good soundcard, ordered one for my Qnap TS-210 NAS (network attached storage). This NAS has a feature to support soundcards. You can than play mp3's through the web interface or through an app on your Android or Apple Iphone. I later switched to a Synology DS212j on which the soundcard also works great. Sound was tested with a Philips stereo amplifier ... Read more
Quality: The plastic is good quality, except for the buttons are a bit hard and difficult to use. Use: It worked perfectly in Ubuntu (which surprised me) with just plugging it automatically detects an output device. Also tested with Windows 7 and it worked correctly. All functions of the buttons (mute, volume) work great in both Ubuntu and Windows 7... Read more
Doesn't require any drivers under Windows XP. Build seems fairly sturdy. Sound quality seems quite good. Couldn't get the volume buttons to work. The leds are quite bright and are a bit distracting in a dark room. But a little tape fixes that problem nicely I bought this for a friend whose sound card had died. They plugged this one in, let Windows detect ... Read more
Good Build Quality; The buttons volume +/- and mute works perfectly (at least to me); Low/unnoticeable background noise using it at moderate volume; plug and play in win 7, you don´t need to find drives on the web! The red led that indicates when the "mute" function is active is a very useful feature could be a little small! nothing else!... Read more
- No driver in modern OSs
- Supports Linux (with caveats, see below)
- Sound quality is quite acceptable, even with relatively good earphones (VSonic GR07, which are near top-tier in-ear earphones) - Build quality is meh, don't drop it or dump it at the bottom of the bag. Then again, you could just buy another one...
- At least under Linux,... Read more
NO drivers to install as any modern OS will recognize it as a standard usb audio interface. Has CMEDIA chip in it. Perfect for Virtual DJ, Mixmeister, Traktor, and other software DJ software. can take the beating of being thrown inside a gear bag with no protection whatsoever. great STEREO output card. Low noise compared to the cheaper DX's jewel-colored ... Read more
* easy to use * no drivers needed * plug and play * great price * good sound quality * acceptable build quality * build quality is acceptable, but still handle with care * mic an earphone plugs need to be pushed quite hard to go in * mic mute button not so sensitive as the other ones * the green led flashes like a madman when active Probably the same ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.