DX » Community » Reviews » 44mm Secondary Optics (Glass / 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoinkwaste on 12/28/2013

I never had quality problems with 44mm secondary optics from DX, so this pack of 5 was as expected. very clear and nice, focuses even nicer , they are made of glass out of the 5, the 4 were in a nice wrap and paper box, but the fifth was without box. All of them were wrapped together in a thick bubble wrap but still the 5th could be damaged I want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 09/04/2012

Quality seems great, I couldn't notice any defects. Tried them with a red laser pointer and they focus the spot nicely as expected. Each lens was individually wrapped in non-scratching paper. They are spherical, so quite big, and not the easiest ones to handle with without using gloves to prevent fingerprints. Also they don't come with anything to attach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPielemans on 07/12/2008

Cheap, the lenses are very clean, I can even use it as a Macro lense for my camera!!!! Posted one picture of the art. number to proove it! None, just a great lense. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters.All fields aded together, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections