DX » Community » Reviews » USB to PS/2 Cable Adapter (15CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

This is the single one that ALL keys work perfectly in the ABNT2 layout!! I have one rare IBM MODEL M keyboard with ABNT2 Layout, and with this adapter it works perfetly and in any system, withouth drivers! I loved it, it is simple and perfect! The blue light, it is strong, so I covered it with tape.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClacker on 08/28/2013

- Easy to use - An LED on the USB plug lets you know it's got power and ready - colour coding on the PS/2 plugs matches that of the PS/2 keyboard and mouse - the wires make it flexible in tight space There is no con that I can find after a day's use I have tried other PS/2 to USB converters without any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikebobbie on 04/24/2013

Works well, Has a LED Light to see if the stick is working or not. Wire is about 10cm length, but perfect for use with keyboard. Installation of my (microsoft) keyboard was done in abt 10 seconds, auto-recognizition of all the keys etc. No cd needed windows 7 did the job itself! None really. Maybe that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandoryu on 03/15/2013

Works with Raspberry Pi and Linux. Has a blue LED. Works so well that I can't think of anything to write here, but I need 500 characters. Maybe if you don't like blue then the blue LED is a con. If you use this with Raspberry Pi then you can have a PS/2 keyboard and a PS/2 mouse in one USB port, so the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdzam on 11/20/2012

Plug and play, instantly usable Short cable length The ps/2 part can unplug rather easily if a small bit of force is used. The plug and play works excellent. Plugged my ps/2 keyboard in the adapter and the adapter in my laptop. Worked instantly and all the media keys on my keyboard were functioning properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysukhe on 11/13/2012

New motherboard does not have a PS/2 connectors. But I like my PS/2 keyboard and mouse. This device has helped me to keep them when upgrading a computer. Moreover - I connected it to a monitor with USB-hub and now I have the cable goes under the monitor, taking up less space on the desk. No cons. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnhell on 10/11/2012

-Excellent quality, good product material. -This adapter has two outputs, one for the keyboard and one for the mouse, has been a success so you can connect the two devices and occupy only a USB port. -The colors of the PS / 2 ports facilitate connection of keyboard and mouse port to not make mistakes.... Read more

USB to PS/2 Cable Adapter

0 0 0

• posted byrndl4mk15yens on 07/02/2011

Compact device, well built. Very cheap. Unbeatable price/quality As mentioned before by others: it appears the colours are wrong (i.e. green should be purple and vice versa) Used in combination with a kvm switch of brand/type "Aten masterview cs-84a" with only ps/2 connectors, and a new PC with only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnuckx on 07/01/2011

Works very well with all PS/2 devices I have tested it with (IBM Model M, Genius NetMouse, Synaptics Trackpad, etc.) Much smaller than most other adaptors and very solidly built. Strain relief on the PS/2 connector is good quality. Nice little blue power LED. Appears as a pair of standard USB Input Devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasil105 on 05/11/2011

It works with my IBM keyboard with trackpoint. It even works under BIOS though my old Velleman usb to ps/2 adapter doesn't work under BIOS. It's very small. Looks great. I have none. Some adapters refuse to works under BIOS when computer is loading, but this small beautiful thing works as expected. What ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections