DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB to IrDA Dongle Adapter (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIzbavitelj on 01/08/2014

small , very good design , easy to use and very useful , fast delivery . I am delighted !!! There is nothing I could say. It is best buy for sure . very satisfied. I use it every day . Every body should have at least one peace . Buy it ! I use it for my polar heart computer and it works perfectly for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonaryr on 07/23/2013

-Works with my ScubaPro Aladin 2G dive computer -About a 10th of the price of the "official" infra-red dongle for this diving computer. -Works on Windows 7 (see cons for the way how to make it work) -Supplied drivers do not work with Windows 7 (just plug it in and let Windows search for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Portable Small Works as intended Not as cheap as some other similar devices, but I guess the infrared port is more expensive to build. Might not work in all operating system, so, if you don't use Microsoft Windows, beware. This can be hard to find and very expensive in most countries, so even though ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucho911 on 06/17/2012

Very good range. The adapter works properly on Windows XP and Windows 7. The scope is very good and the communication speed is correct. Compatible with all devices I tried (Palm Vx, Sony Ericsson W710 and Sony Ericsson W300i) No. I had no problem in installation and use. Very good product for its price.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections