DX » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Android/Windows/Symbian/Iphone
  • 5 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheAnigma on 09/28/2012

it does work and do what it says- you can use it on a pc computer an android phone. it is fine to write on it, regarding how small the keys are. and if you want to write on a cell phone quickly while seeing the screen it is a good solution for that. It's not prefect of course, it is much harder and slower than a normal keyboard but that is to be expected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilljasdeep on 03/07/2012

-cheep -gets the job done i am using it on my blackberry playbook tablet and it works perfect for typing. i also use it for my andriod based phone works perfect have no complaint so fat (had it for a week) -big letters and has -build quality is var cheep -it is vary light dosent feel like a keyboard - good if you have big fingers for a touch screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeurojojo on 11/10/2011

* Works with a rooted Android phone. I have a modded HTC Desire, running Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread/Cyanogenmod 7) * Easy to take with you * No instructions for Android I could not pair it. Instructions on the web were not helpful, except one. The phone asks for a password. Simply type 0000 and enter on the onscreen keyboard. Then, quickly type 0000... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybolla3 on 08/24/2011

-Very easy to set up -Great manual/documentation -works even with NO keyboard layout -Works great as HTPC / music controller -Even connects via USB dongle in linux -almost perfectly buildt -None to speak of eventhough some keys have to be pressed really hard to react. (I tink I just Have to get used to it) I guess it could have some more weight it feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDdrl46 on 07/20/2011

This keyboard is very easy to use on any iOS or Android devices and if you have a Bluetooth adapter (which you can get for almost nothing on DX) you can also use it on your computer. On iOS most of the windows buttons dont do anything but you can still change the volume and brightness of the screen. The top of the keyboard can come loose at times but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJflau88 on 05/09/2011

Great little product. Works with a range of devices and operating systems. Even an android phone, need to download BlueKeyboard JP from the marke. Keyboard has a nice feel and Handy extras -all usable. Difficult to set up on an Android device - you will get there eventially with a little patience. No manual and drivers for Android came on the disk -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhtaule on 04/29/2011

This keyboard is fantastic! It works great with iPad, MacBook, Windows XP and Windows 7. It is really small. The buttons are soft, and feels good to type on. It is great for my selfbuilt computer connected to my TV. Fn button makes problems with keyboard shortcuts. It is really cheap compared to Logitech diNovo Mini. This is a great birthday presant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkywalker101 on 04/28/2011

Very nice design, the blue is very nice on the black background and buttons. It has a smooth touch when you press the buttons. Very easy to connect to PC/PS3/Phone. The case and stand are perfect for keeping the keyboard save and for an phone or tablet to put on. Just 1 con: The connect button was slightly broken. Had to open it up (very easy) and put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkandalfo on 04/26/2011

Using it with an HTC Desire and CyanogenMod 7: * No need for extra drivers/apps/input methods; HID profile supported by CM7. * Simple enough pairing/connection. * Ability to enter national chars via Android OS, no matter the mapping. * Good for SSH sessions and terminals; full screen for text when no on-screen-keyboard is needed. * Can use the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPata1337 on 03/18/2011

+ good and responsible buttons + Works good on Desire HD, Cydogenmod 7rc2 + you kan take it in peses by onwly your hands (this make it easy to clearn) + works perfektly whith your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad - some funktions buttons dont work on Android (for example: play) - you kan take it in peses by onwly your hands (this make it easy to clearn) ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections