DX » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Android/Windows/Symbian/Iphone
  • 5 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Price is right, product is rad!

posted by smackywolf on 10/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Easy to pair, easy to charge (because of using microUSB), build quality is pretty amazing, and size is just about perfect! Keys are responsive and range seems good too! Sync is easy, too!

Cons:

Has soft keys (not hard touch) which is not what I am used to, not really a bad thing. Also, the layout of the keys is a little odd, if simply because I am not used to letters going all the way to the edge. I'm sure in time I'll get used to it, it just means I need to look at the KB while typing.

OtherThoughts:

I haven't tested it a lot, just with the PS3 (which I specifically bought it for), but I'm super happy with it.

Bottomline:

The price is most certainly right for this one. The build quality is nothing short of amazing for a product of this price, and range/ease of use/syncing seems to be all of a high standard.
    If you want a BT KB, this is the one for you!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections